The Happily Ever Afters discussion

2018 Reading Schedule

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) | 33 comments Mod
August 2018 - All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
September 2018 - Good Luck with That by Kristan Higgins

message 2: by Michelle (last edited Jul 23, 2018 12:04AM) (new)

Michelle (nerdybirdie14) | 1 comments Awesome , thanks for the add Lisa! I just snagged " all your perfects" based on your recommendation ! It'll be my first Colleen hoover book, ever! Can't wait to read it! Nice to meet you Jen, I hear a lot about you on Lisa's channel! ❤️❤️

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 6 comments Is there going to be a set page or chapter schedule each month or at your own pace?

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) | 33 comments Mod
Lynn wrote: "Is there going to be a set page or chapter schedule each month or at your own pace?"

Hi Lynn, it will be at your own pace. Then when you are finished you can jump over to the spoiler section to share you thoughts and don't forget to join us in the live show at the end of the month.

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 6 comments Ok thank you!

message 6: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 10 comments Just put myself on wait list for Higgins book at library. Doesn't look like they have it yet but I'm number 9 on wait list. Not sure I"m going to like HIggins book though. I have tried her before and wasn't fond of the swearing. I'll try again though.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marie | 26 comments Hi I can’t get September’s book, but I hope to read October’s book

message 8: by Andrea (new)

Andrea I got my copy of All Your Perfects. I am nervous because I have only read one book by Colleen Hoover (Confess) and I wasn't really a fan. I am going to give it a chance. I hope I like it :)

message 9: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenwesner) | 154 comments Mod
Mom2triplets04 wrote: "Just put myself on wait list for Higgins book at library. Doesn't look like they have it yet but I'm number 9 on wait list. Not sure I"m going to like HIggins book though. I have tried her before a..."

What book of Kristan Higgins did you read before?

message 10: by Jen (new)

Andrea wrote: "I got my copy of All Your Perfects. I am nervous because I have only read one book by Colleen Hoover (Confess) and I wasn't really a fan. I am going to give it a chance. I hope I like it :)"

I wasn't a fan of Confess either. But I loved Hopeless, Losing Hope, Finding Cinderella, Maybe Someday, Maybe Not, Ugly Love and November 9. I think the Slammed trilogy is just ok, indicative of a first book (series) by a writer, and Without Merit was so-so. But overall she's an auto-buy author for me.

message 11: by Jen (new)

Mom2triplets04 wrote: "Just put myself on wait list for Higgins book at library. Doesn't look like they have it yet but I'm number 9 on wait list. Not sure I"m going to like HIggins book though. I have tried her before a..."

I wish I was a bazillionaire and could just send the book to whomever can't get it. I hope you get your hands on Good Luck with That.

message 12: by Therese (new)

Therese (avablue14) Just saw September’s read at my library 💕