The Happily Ever Afters discussion

All Your Perfects
This topic is about All Your Perfects
August - All Your Perfects > Who's audiobooking/reading?

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (last edited Jul 24, 2018 07:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen (jenwesner) | 154 comments Mod
Any thoughts on the narrator, Olivia Song? Let's chat if you're listening!

Well duh. KNOW YOUR NARRATORS, AUDIOBOOK EXPERT. Sorry for the confusion! I feel like an idiot! I think Olivia Song has narrated other stuff that CH has done . . .

but this book is narrated by Madeline Maby. Thanks Melinda!

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) | 33 comments Mod
I'll be reading via audio too. I have no idea who Olivia Song is but I hope she nails this book because I can't wait to dive in.

Addie Dehart | 8 comments I am going to read this book, but I'll be reading it in physical form. This will only be my 2nd Colleen Hoover, I'm excited to try another of hers.

Melinda | 10 comments I’m going to listen to via Scribd. But it’s read by Madeline Maby on there.

Melinda wrote: "I’m going to listen to via Scribd. But it’s read by Madeline Maby on there."

Hi Melinda, yes you are correct it is read by Madeline Maby. LOL!

Addie wrote: "I am going to read this book, but I'll be reading it in physical form. This will only be my 2nd Colleen Hoover, I'm excited to try another of hers."

Addie! So happy you will be joining us. Hugs.

Kendra - Kendra Loves Books I'll be reading this book, as soon as it's available from the library!! I love Colleen Hoover, especially her new adult and adult books.

Sarah Marie | 26 comments Hi I’ll be listening to the audiobook. The narrator is new to me

Lisa YarnYenta247 | 4 comments Hi all I was hoping to listen on audiobook but as I rely on the library (on a budget) the waiting list is huge and estimated time 10 weeks :(. I have already put a hold on September’s pick.

Cheryl | 2 comments I just ordered the book on Amazon in paperback. Began reading with the free preview and now I can't wait the 2 days for it to get here. : )

Alexandra (alexandra_tejero) | 1 comments Hi there!

I want to join you!!! I will be reading it on my Kindle.
How does this work? Do people posst discussions here and we take part?

Thanks for the patience with a buddy reading newbie.

Alexandra

Emily Rogers | 2 comments I am going to read the e-book version of All the Perfects. I tend to enjoy a combination of Audio books, e-books, and physical books.

message 13: by Kaytee (new) - added it

Kaytee Stearns | 2 comments I just bought the physical vook so I plan on reading it, but if I am able to get the audio from the library I will listen and read along.

message 14: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa-Books Smiles wrote: "Melinda wrote: "I’m going to listen to via Scribd. But it’s read by Madeline Maby on there."

Hi Melinda, yes you are correct it is read by Madeline Maby. LOL!"

Sorry guys. Temporary brain dysfunction. I'll do better I promise.

message 15: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa YarnYenta247 wrote: "Hi all I was hoping to listen on audiobook but as I rely on the library (on a budget) the waiting list is huge and estimated time 10 weeks :(. I have already put a hold on September’s pick."

Lisa have you tried Hoopla? They work with libraries and you might be able to find the audio there. It's worth a look.

Sarah Marie | 26 comments Aw it’s ok don’t worry about it

message 17: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexandra wrote: "Hi there!

I want to join you!!! I will be reading it on my Kindle.
How does this work? Do people posst discussions here and we take part?

Thanks for the patience with a buddy reading newbie.

Al..."

Alexandra we'll probably be talking about this in the Spoiler discussion. That way we can get into details. I'm hoping everyone uses tags but I'll explain that over on the other topic.

message 18: by Berna (last edited Jul 24, 2018 10:52AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Berna I just purchased the e-book version, looks like I will be able join this month.
This will be my first Colleen Hoover book. I was not interested in Colleen Hoover books before but very recently I have decided to give her a try. Looks like I am reading a Colleen Hoover book next month thanks to you :)

message 19: by Jamie (last edited Jul 24, 2018 11:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jamie  (bookstatsandtea) I'll be listening to the audiobook via Scribd

message 20: by Ann (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ann Siggers | 2 comments I will be reading this on audio. Just downloaded it! So excited!!!!

Jennifer | 4 comments Just ordered it on Amazon. This will be my first Colleen Hoover book.

Deirdre Metcalf | 3 comments I’m definitely joining and I’m super excited. Thank you ladies for creating this. I adore both of you.

Lisa YarnYenta247 | 4 comments Jen wrote: "Lisa YarnYenta247 wrote: "Hi all I was hoping to listen on audiobook but as I rely on the library (on a budget) the waiting list is huge and estimated time 10 weeks :(. I have already put a hold on..."

Thanks haven't heard of Hoopla I will definitely check it out.

Therese (avablue14) I will be reading the book and will try to reserve on audio so I don’t miss a beat!

message 25: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda | 2 comments Hi...just downloaded from Audible and dove right in...!

message 26: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Can I just say right here how tickled pink I am that so many of us are listening to the audiobook? Woo-hoo! Doing a happy dance!

Lisa YarnYenta247 | 4 comments Hi don't know if this is ok to ask here so if not feel free to delete. I love audiobooks but am on a tight budget so I often rely on the library but I was looking into scribd and was looking for opinions on whether it was worth it. I know there is a 30 day free trial so I might try check it out but how does it compare to audible

Mom2triplets04 | 10 comments I'm physically reading this book. I'm half way through it. Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors so I preordered her book.

Sharon Forbes (sharonaforbes) | 2 comments I got my copy of it from Amazon the other day, and I'm trying to finish reading The Ravenscar Dynasty by Barbara Taylor Bradfor before I start the Colleen Hoover book, as I really want to be able to immerse myself in it! Hope everyone else is enjoying it so far!

Jenny | 2 comments I have the physical copy from my library so am definitely joining in.

Sandi Sullivan | 2 comments I can’t wait to start the book 📚

message 32: by Beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth McCraw (betharina74) I’ll be reading the physical copy! Excited to join you guys!

message 33: by Beth (new) - added it

Beth I’ll be reading the physical book.

Michael (triplettml) | 12 comments I'm audiobooking! :-)

message 35: by Lana (new) - added it

Lana (lanabk85) | 1 comments Read the first chapter sampler and I am hooked! I will be listening to the audiobook - so excited.

message 36: by Adri (new) - rated it 4 stars

Adri (theloveofbooks) I did the audiobook and I wished I read the physical book instead. Did not like Madeleine Maby doing the male characters. She did a great job on the female characters but she lost me when she did Graham.

Deirdre Metcalf | 3 comments I listened to the audiobook and I was not a fan of the narrator. I kind of wish i read the physical copy instead.

I'm beyond excited for the live show tonight! I hope you all can make it tonight August 29th @ 8pm EST on Jen's YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TodayinJ...

Tamara | 1 comments I’m going to listen to the audiobook.