2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Talea's 200

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Talea (new)

Talea | 9 comments I'm going for 200 because I wanted to include the books I read to my children as well. I'm a little late at adding here, so I hope I'm not too late. I've got 101 already in so far this year.

message 2: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Fantastic Job so far! Keep up the great reads is there one book you would read again?

message 3: by Talea (new)

Talea | 9 comments I'm always up for rereading King of the Wind. It's a child's book. I think I was maybe 9 or 10 when I first read it, but it's the one book outside of Shakespeare and the Bible that I always end up having on my bookshelf. King of the Wind: The Story of the Godolphin Arabian King of the Wind The Story of the Godolphin Arabian by Marguerite Henry

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Talea wrote: "I'm going for 200 because I wanted to include the books I read to my children as well. I'm a little late at adding here, so I hope I'm not too late. I've got 101 already in so far this year."

It's never too late to join Talea! :)
Wishing you the best of luck with the remainder of your goal & happy reading!

message 5: by Talea (new)

Talea | 9 comments Thanks :)

message 6: by Talea (new)

Talea | 9 comments As a military brat, I'm always looking for recipes that connect me more to my roots, and my roots run both above and below the Mason-Dixon. Though I do consider myself "mostly" southern and here food is huge. The latest book I've read from my library is Old-Time Southern Cooking Old-Time Southern Cooking by Laurie Strickland byLaurie Strickland I absolutely loved that muscadine jelly is in here as well as some recipes I remember hearing about in the almost 30 years I've lived in the south.

I also read The Rainbow Picnic by Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse The Rainbow Picnic by 2010 Disney Enterprises , Inc. to my daughter tonight at bedtime and we loved it. It's always fun when at least one older brother yells for toodles too. ;)