Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Need help claiming Author Page

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Ibañez | 5 comments Hey there! I’ve filled out the form to claim my author page twice and nothing has happened. Should I have gotten an email? Something?

My book is WOVEN IN MOONLIGHT, and my name Isabel Ibanez. There’s another book listed with WOVEN IN MOONLIGHT but I didn’t write it.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4421 comments Isabel wrote: "Hey there! I’ve filled out the form to claim my author page twice and nothing has happened. Should I have gotten an email? Something?

My book is WOVEN IN MOONLIGHT, and my name Isabel Ibanez. The..."

Hi Isabel, author pages are done by staff & librarians are volunteers, so we can't help you. If you have only just filled it out it is the weekend in the States, so I would give it more time. Otherwise contact support AT goodreads DOT com

message 3: by Abcdarian (last edited Jul 22, 2018 04:38PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Possibly it's because there is so little information on the book itself and it's not due out until 2019--? Do you have an ISBN or ASIN for it, for instance?

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments As far as I know there is very little chance of successful claiming the profile if the's no book with ISBN/ASIN on it.

message 5: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Ibañez | 5 comments Oh wow! I had no idea. I believe some friends have been able to claim their author pages, same pub year.