Star Wars Bookworms Book Club discussion

Kenobi (Star Wars Legends)
This topic is about Kenobi
Obi-Wan and Boba Fett Reading for their Spin-offs

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Pete Hale (petehale) This discussion is about what books can be good to read in preparation for the upcoming Obi-Wan and Boba Fett movies. I am currently reading The Last of the Jedi junior novel series starting with The Desperate Mission, about Obi-Wan going on a mission to find Jedi and runs into Fett as well. I know about the book Kenobi and will read it soon. Another junior novel series is about Boba Fett starting with The Fight to Survive. If there are any other books, please comment.

Ursula Johnson (admiralu) | 4 comments Last of the Jedi is a great series, but the lead in this one is Ferus Olin, Anakin Skywalker’s rival from the Jedi Quest series. That’s another good one. Ferus also turns up in Rebel Force.

Pete Hale (petehale) Oh really? Had no idea!

message 4: by Brian (new) - added it

Brian francis (shinsengumibri) | 2 comments Coruscant Nights series is really good it has alot of parts that remind me of the last of the jedi series and has obi wan in it .its four books long

Pete Hale (petehale) Thanks!

message 6: by Pete (last edited Jul 28, 2018 09:56AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Pete Hale (petehale) Here's another spin-off book: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt - The Art of the Deal. This will be good if the rumors of a Jabba movie are true.