New Adult Book Club discussion

NABC Giveaways > Elizabeth Hartey Giveaway ~ CLOSED!

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Jul 22, 2018 01:38PM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

This week the fabulous Elizabeth Hartey author of the brilliant ON THE EDGE SERIES is with us. Elizabeth is Giving Away 1 X $20 Giftcard, and 2 lucky winners will win E-Books of Cross Stroke and Cross Drop (Both books from ON THE EDGE SERIES!) This great Giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!

Cross Stroke

SYNOPSIS

Tracey…

One night left my heart shattered and my reputation ruined, and now my only hope is to transfer to another university far from home. Although I’m a champion figure skater and am used to succeeding, I can’t dump the burden of distrust and intimacy I’m carrying.

But when I literally crash into the cocky captain of the hockey team, sparks fly, and the attraction is as undeniable as it is unwanted.

No way is this arrogant hottie the one to help me move past my fears. Or is he…?

Dak…

Overwhelmed with guilt and remorse, I can’t forget the tragic accident that killed my first love. To avoid ever feeling that kind of agonizing loss again, I vow to stick with one-night stands with every puck bunny who glides my way and focus on keeping my position on the hockey team.

But after I meet a feisty figure skater and am then thrown together with her as a lab partner, I find I want to melt the icy walls we’ve built around our hearts.

If we don’t strangle each other first.

Cross Drop

SYNOPSIS

Nikki
I’m not a saint. Never claimed to be. I’ve played the game and scored my fair share—both on and off the field. This is why I should have known better than to fall for a hockey player. But I did. I fell fast and hard.
Now I’m left with the painful consequences, reminded every day of how reckless I had been by giving him my heart so easily—so willingly. Dalt broke me in the cruelest of ways, and because of him I’ll never be able to love again.
Dalt
Nikki changed me. She made me want to be a better man. My days playing off the field were over because she owned every little piece of my heart…until she left, leaving behind a gnawing ache where my heart used to be.
Now she’s back, and it’s painfully clear she hates me, ignoring me, pretending like I’m nobody to her. But that’s just too damn bad. I want answers. I want a goddamn explanation.
And most of all…I want her

TO ENTER THIS AMAZING GIVEAWAY CLICK HERE a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway is Open Internationally! This Giveaway ends Midnight Pacific USA time Saturday 28th July 2018. Winners will be announced on Sunday 29th July on the bottom of this thread and contacted via email. The winners will have 48 hours to reply directly to their emails and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Nguyen | 10 comments thank you for this awesome giveaway

message 3: by Margaux (new)

Margaux Espinosa (margauxespi) Thank you for the chance to win!

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy Koot (judykoot) Thanks for the opportunity, Elizabeth! <3

message 6: by Nina♡ (new)

Nina♡ (ninawreads) | 11 comments Thank you for this wonderful opportunity Elizabeth xo

Verna Loves Books (vernalovesbooks) | 38 comments Thanks for the chance.

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Anna wrote: "thank you for this awesome giveaway"
You're welcome. good luck!

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Margaux wrote: "Thank you for the chance to win!"

You're welcome. Thanks for the great question.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Nicole wrote: "Thanks for the chance!"

You're very welcome. Thanks for participating

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Judy wrote: "Thanks for the opportunity, Elizabeth! <3"
You're welcome Judy!

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Nina wrote: "Thank you for this wonderful opportunity Elizabeth xo"
You're welcome, Nina. Thanks for participating.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Verna Loves Books wrote: "Thanks for the chance."

You're welcome. Good Luck

message 14: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (exbuffalo2001) | 198 comments These covers are AWESOME! Have a GREAT week!

BookSlut BookTalks Nicky Schaefer  | 2 comments Thank you for the chance! Great giveaway!

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Cassie wrote: "These covers are AWESOME! Have a GREAT week!"
Thank you so much. I'll pass it on to my creative design team!

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Nicky’s Notes wrote: "Thank you for the chance! Great giveaway!"
Good luck!

message 18: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) Thank you for the giveaway!

message 19: by Peggy (new)

Peggy M (peggymo) | 113 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 20: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka | 101 comments Love these covers! And thanks for the giveaway!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the chance!

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Quirks wrote: "Thank you for the giveaway!"
Good luck

message 23: by Katherine (new)

Katherine S. (katy2ish) | 118 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 24: by Karen (new)

Karen (karenkoo) | 47 comments Thanks for offering this giveaway!

message 25: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenak84) | 65 comments thank you

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Katherine wrote: "Thanks for the chance!"

Your welcome!

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Karen wrote: "Thanks for offering this giveaway!"
Good Luck

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Zeljka wrote: "Love these covers! And thanks for the giveaway!"
Thank you. The creative design team will be thrilled!

message 29: by S.Shade (new)

S.Shade | 170 comments Thank you for the chance!

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (allee5) | 11 comments Thanks for having this awesome giveaway.

message 31: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THE LUCKY WINNERS ARE

$20 Gift Card = Beata from USA

E-Book Winners are =

1)Brandi Dukes from USA
2)Eeshita from India

The lucky winners have been emailed and now have 48 hours to reply directly to their email and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!

message 32: by Beata (new)

Beata Jankowski nettnin | 16 comments Thank you very much!!