What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance......maybe erotica? she is sunbathing in a skimpy suit and he ends up handcuffing her in a pool house or changing room and getting "dirty" to pay her back for trying to rile him.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1 comments I read a romance book, it is driving me insane! I cannot remember the title or author! I read it on my kindle, and so far going back through my books has been no help!

I am fairly confident the male lead is her bodyguard? But an old flame she wants to make jealous? In the first chapter she is sunbathing in a skimpy suit and he ends up handcuffing her in a pool house or changing room and getting "dirty" to pay her back for trying to rile him. There is also a dinner table incident where he gets "frisky" under the table in front of dinner guests. He then leads her to a bathroom to finish the deed. It's an *intense* moment in the book. I cannot remember why she needs a bodyguard, but I vaguely remember some sniper rifle bits?

If anyone can figure this book out from me only remembering the naughty bits i will be immensely impressed! Thanks!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Melissa ~~
You can bump this thread every month or so. That puts it back at the beginning of the folder where people will see it.
Good luck!

message 3: by Froggirl (new)

Froggirl | 24 comments This sounds interesting. Hope someone knows what is