What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > I know the name of the book: Bess. Read in 2009 Its YA fiction and definitely not about a European queen. I want to say it's about a fat girl who becomes friends with this other girl and then tries to kill her? The book was a couple inches thick.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylee (new)

Kylee Cohoon (kyleejobatman) | 3 comments I know the name of the book: Bess. I know this for sure because I sent it in an email back in 2009 that it was one of my favorite books. Its YA fiction and definitely not about a European queen. I want to say it's about a fat girl who becomes friends with this other girl and then tries to kill her? I'm trying so hard to remember and I'm getting there little by little. I dont know the author or much else in the plot. The book was a couple inches thick.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5013 comments Do you remember the cover?
Time period/location story takes place?
Part of a series?

message 3: by Kylee (new)

Kylee Cohoon (kyleejobatman) | 3 comments I wanna say it was a current book at a high school or college. I dont think it was a part of a series

message 4: by Kylee (new)

Kylee Cohoon (kyleejobatman) | 3 comments As for the cover, it said Bess in pretty big letters at the bottom. It was a dark background

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Kylee, are you still looking for this or did you find it?