Roleplay in Different Eras! discussion

1940’s During WW2

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments Name: Wynn Ruthson
Appearance: medium height, gray eyes, dark auburn hair, delicate soft hands and skin, long hair.
Personality: loves all animals, likes art, works as a maid cleaning houses for rich people, she hates the war
Family: mom , dad, older sister, older brother
Position: maid, came from a small family where she was the baby
Backstory: She never believed in war or violence. She mainly kept to herself as a child, but she did have one best friend, and her name was Jaycee. Her dog Prince is her second best friend. She is constantly in the kitchen, well before the war. Her father owned a grocery and produce store. She was in one serious relationship not long ago. He (Jordan, Jaycee’s twin brother) died in the war only days before. She is distraught but somehow in a twisted way she is sort of relieved. She hasn’t spoken to Jaycee since because she doesn’t know what to say. She is awkward and shy most of the time but she is loving and very loyal.

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments ((Now. I’ll start))

message 3: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments Wynn squealed. “Paco! You scared me!” She rubbed the bunny’s ear.

“What are you up to sir?” She asked as he hopped behind her to the kitchen. “Oh I see Paco. You must be hungry.” She tossed the little guy a small carrot and smiled at him.

She sighed. It was nice to have a little bit of joy in these very bleak hours. She missed him so much. She grabbed the nearest chair and sat in it placing her face in her hands. She felt the tears roll down her cheeks.

“Ahhhhh!” She screamed, glad that there was no one in the house but her. She sobbed into the fur of her beloved bunny. “Oh Paco, I don’t know what to do without Jordan. I suppose he will be the only one to ever love me. Papa is in the war and so is Aden. What if they never come home either. And poor Mama. To have her one true love so far away,” she lowered her eyes, “I know how that feels.”

She heard the clacking of her dog’s claws on the ground of their third floor apartment. Prince waddled in. The old Saint Bernard licked her hand as if to tell her that everything would be okay. She smiled. “I don’t know what I would do without you guys.” She heard a knock at the front door. Confused, she ran to open it, wiping her reddened eyes as she went. When she opened the door, she was very surprised to see Jaycee standing in front of her.

“Hi.” Jaycee said. That’s all she could say before the tears poured out of her eyes.

“Oh Jaycee.” Wynn said wrapping her in a tight hug.

The two stood there for what seemed like hours before Wynn lead Jaycee to the couch and made some coffee.. “Here”, she said, handing her the piping hot cup. She smiled, glad to have her best friend back. “I’m so so so sorry Jaycee.” Wynn said softly. Jaycee just smiled.

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments No walked over to the window that overlooked the street below. Sipping her coffee, she watched as a young man grabbed a woman’s walled and ran. She shook her head. These were tight times indeed. She looked back over at Jaycee as she was drinking her coffee.

“Are you hungry? You know that I am always cooking. I was just making myself some dinner when you came in.” She gestured toward the stove.

“I know you mean well Wynn, but I really couldn’t eat one bite. I have been so upset that I can’t eat a bite without wanting to vomit it back up.” Jaycee said.

Jaycee put her face in her hands. :i am absolutely pathetic, I know. You were the one he was in love with.”

Wynn rushed over to her side. “You are far far far from pathetic, love. You lost your bother, your best friend. You should be upset.” She wrapped her in a hug. “Now, I am going to send you home with some soup. It will keep you warm and fill you up.” She went to get the container of soup from the refrigerator.

“Wait, Wynn.” Jaycee said.

“Yes?” Wynn asked

“Can I stay here?” Jaycee asked with her eyes lowered

“Of course you can. Mama and I would be glad to have you. You can either have Aden’s room or you can stay with me.” Wynn said with a sad smile.

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments (Yeah)

Jaycee smiled. “I’ll se you in a bit. I’m going to go grab some stuff from my house.” She left through the front door.

message 6: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments “Oh?” Jaycee said

message 7: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments She began to get nervous. She met walking.

message 8: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments *kept

message 9: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments “Jaycee.” She cleared her throat still walking.

message 10: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments She cleared her throat and kept walking without taking his hand

message 11: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments “Home.” She said shaking

message 12: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments Jaycee was glad to get away from the man. He was scaring her. She went home and came back as soon as she could.

message 13: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments ((It is your turn))

message 14: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments (How are we going to make them meet?)

message 15: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments (Can he get a job at a restaurant? Wynn can go in... They meet?)

message 16: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments ((Ok. You go for it. It’s your turn anyway))

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments “Come on Jaycee. Let’s get some breakfast.” Wynn shook her best friend awake.

message 18: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments Jaycee rolled over to look up at Wynn. “Morning. Give me fifteen minutes and I’ll be ready.”

Wynn nodded and pushed her hair back into place. They headed to the nearest restaurant

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments They sat at the first table they saw.

message 20: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments Jaycee took a quick breath. Wynn looked up at her. She ordered two cokes and two cheeseburgers with extra fries. She smiled at Wilhelm (I think that’s how you spell it. Sorry if it’s wrong).

message 21: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments *Wilhem

message 22: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments (You there?)

message 23: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments Jaycee kept absolutely silent. She was never going to tell Wynn who that was. She thought that maybe he had decided to turn his life around.

“Jay!” Wynn yelled. A few other heads snapped up from their food. “Your cheeseburger has been sitting there for 10 minutes. Are you going to eat?”

She gulped it down and asked the waiter if she could have another. “Good thoughts, Jaycee.” She said to her self.

message 24: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments Wynn cleared her throat the 23rd time he came to the table.

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments “What’s your name?” Wynn asked

message 26: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments “You’re being very helpful.”

message 27: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments She got up. “But,” She said getting very close, “You may not think I know who you are. But I do. Stay away.”

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments She glared at him.

message 29: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments Wynn took her seat. “I don’t know but there is just something about him.” She told Jaycee.

(I’ll be gone for a week or so. Missions trip!!!)

message 30: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments (Are you back yet?)

message 31: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments Wynn got up to speak to him. “You know.” She Said.

message 32: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments “I’m sorry. I’ve had a rough couple days. My fiancé passed away a couple days ago.” She said putting her hand over her mouth.

message 33: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments She looked down. “I’m really sorry. It’s not like me I promise.” She handed him an extra twenty dollars as an apology.

message 34: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments She took it and said a regretful thank you.

message 35: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments “Well I guess I’ll see you around.”

message 36: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments She knew what he was thinking. She knew what everyone thought when she did that. But she also knew that her soon to be fiancé has left her a sizable amount of mine that she knew he wanted her to use to help other people.

message 37: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments “What’s up? She knew something was eating at him

message 38: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments She rolled her eyes, and she made her way back to Jaycee.

message 39: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments There was something different about him

message 40: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 886 comments (Idk. Are they supposed to fall in love?)