Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Healing Heather
This topic is about Healing Heather
Review Requests > Review Request for New Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tinsley (new) - added it

Tinsley Sellers (tinsleysellers) | 1 comments

She's going 120mph in a 65 zone—and if driving even faster could change history, Professor Heather Harris would floor it. She's on a collision course with Sergeant Brian Daniels, a state trooper determined to enforce the speed limit and slam the brakes on his own heartache. Can a fast-driving physicist find love with a laid-back law officer, or will ghosts from their pasts drive them apart?

Healing Heather is the first in my new contemporary romance series, and I'd love to receive some reader reviews.

Do you like small-town settings, summers on the lake, sexy heroes, and smart heroines? Have you enjoyed series from J.H. Croix (Last Frontier Lodge and Diamond Creek Alaska), or maybe Kait Nolan (Wishful), Jennifer Bramseth (Bourbon Springs), or Marie Force (Gansett Island)? My small-town world of Beckley, Michigan might be just the read you need.

I'd love to send you a free e-book review copy of Healing Heather. You can reply via e-mail, or fill out this review copy request form. Unsure? Check the Goodreads page, or read the first chapter for free on my website.

Thanks in advance for your support, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Tinsley

message 2: by Sebanti (new)

Sebanti | 39 comments hi Tinsley. I'd like to read your book. I've a blog I'll post the review there as well as in goodreads.
email the copy here
sebanti82@gmail.com