Hotel Valhalla Roleplay discussion

Floor 17 > Room 37

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 148 comments Mod
((Phoenix? I thought your character's name was Elizabeth.))

message 2: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

((Just making sure I'm not going insane.))

message 3: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander upon hearing how she died clinched his fist. "That man deserves the worst punishment in Hel." He said. He sat across from her. "I understand why you wouldn't want anyone to hear about this but you deserve to be here more than the soldiers. They knew that what coming. A few people here came to be here without knowing accepting the fact. "I've had several hall mates go on for years that they weren't dead. They died in ways that they wouldn't accept. Ways that should get you into Valhalla. You are one of the people who deserve to be here." He assured her with a steeled and calm voice.

message 4: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander smiled at her. "Told you it helps to get it off your chest." He said nodding. "And yes I do mean that. And with some training I bet you could put the frost giants at a run for their ice cubes." He said only after he said it realizing she wouldn't get the reference. "You'd put some really strong guys are a run for their money I mean." He said chuckling.

((I was thinking more of battle buddies. They know eachother's weaknesses and strengths but decided not to get together for one reason or other.))

message 5: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander looked at her. "Right probably didn't research Norse Mythology. Ragnarok. The end of the nine worlds. We're Odin's army. We will fight in his army when the end time comes. So yeah training is kind of required. But don't worry no matter what you do you'll always have the warrior body." He told her since he guessed she hadn't noticed.

message 6: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander nods. "Today is Floor Combat. To the death. Fair warning phones and other kinds of photographic materials are forbidden in combat." He said with a smile. "I can get you some gear if you want." He offered.

message 7: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander chuckled. "You're getting into the spirit." He said as he wrapped his mouth and nose with his shirt leaving his chest completely uncovered and ran down the hall into his room. "FOR ODIN!!!" He yelled as he ran into the deadly fums filled room.

message 8: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander stumbled out of his room with an arm full of weapons. "Pick one while I reset." He said before falling over dead.

((I love how death in Valhalla doesn't mean anything and Zander is just like. 'I can help a friend? Time to die!'))

message 9: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

After an hour of death Zander finally wakes up. "Ah good reset." He said before getting up and grabbing an Axe and a shield. "Ready?" He asked looking at Elizabeth.

message 10: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

((Hums mario theme song.))

message 11: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander walks to the floor where the combat will take place in.

((I'll head there.))