English Translations of Scandinavian/Nordic Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

TV, Movies > Anne Holt - In Dust and Ashes (Book 10)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (last edited Jul 21, 2018 08:32AM) (new)

Ken Fredette (klfredette) | 4399 comments Mod
Anne Holt's In Dust and Ashes will be coming out in Audiobook in July 31, 2018. Norway. I note this is not the first issue of her audiobook, In Dust and Ashes: Hanne Wilhelmsen Book Ten, but as it's the tenth in her series, it will be the last Hanne Wilhelmsen book. But we know she might get pressured as Jo Nesbø did, so maybe?

message 2: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (new)

Sharon | 2435 comments Mod
Ken wrote: "Anne Holt's In Dust and Ashes will be coming out in Audiobook in July 31, 2018. Norway. I note this is not the first issue of her audiobook, [book:In Dust and Ashes:..."

Rather hope so as I was sad to read the final.....

message 3: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (auntpie) | 23 comments I'm almost dreading reading this, knowing it is the last one. I don't want it to end. I've listened to the whole series on audiobook format, and am trying to hold out for the audiobook release in the US.

message 4: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (new)

Sharon | 2435 comments Mod
Pamela wrote: "I'm almost dreading reading this, knowing it is the last one. I don't want it to end. I've listened to the whole series on audiobook format, and am trying to hold out for the audiobook release in t..."

Pamela, I read it last year November and was very sorry to leave Hanne. But The Vik/Stubø series. First 5 are out and imo better reads than the tv series of them, called Modus. It’s okay but treats the main characters differently. Read where Anne Holt is writing something new and will welcome it. Enjoy her storytelling.

message 5: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (auntpie) | 23 comments Sharon, thank you.

English Translations of Scandinavian/Nordic...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

In Dust and Ashes (other topics)
In Dust and Ashes: Hanne Wilhelmsen Book Ten (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anne Holt (other topics)