BOOK REVIEW OF INDIAN AUTHORS discussion

Shabana Mukhtar
This topic is about Shabana Mukhtar
REVIEW > Review request for books by Shabana Mukhtar

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) Readers, reviewers and fellow authors,

Like many of us, I too have a dream to become a famous writer. I blog, I write books, I review and read a lot.

I'm here with a request. I'd like if some of you seasoned reviewers can look at my profile and the books I've written. These are mostly short stories or novelettes, with less than one hour of reading time. My latest, 'The Farewell Gift' published yesterday stands at 2500 words, only. The kindle edition will be free on Amazon on 23rd.

If anything catches your attention, IM me and I will share the PDF. I run kindle edition giveaway from time to time.

Happy reading and happy writing!
Shabana Mukhtar

message 2: by Shabana (last edited Jul 22, 2018 10:56PM) (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) The Farewell Gift

The Kindle edition of this book is free today. The giveaway starts PDT (something I have no control on). Check it out post noon, and get your copy. Don't forget to review :)
Word count: 2300
Read time: 10-15 minutes (depending on how quickly you devour the book)

Happy Reading!

message 3: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) The promotion is live now. You can download the kindle edition for free for next 21 hours and 30 minutes :D

https://www.amazon.in/Farewell-Gift-T...

message 4: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) 12 hours down, twelve more to go. Get your copy before you doze off to sleep. G'night folks :-)

message 5: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) फेरवेल गिफ्ट

The Kindle ebook of the hindi edition is free today. Get your copy. Don't forget to review :)

Happy Reading!

message 6: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) The walls are too thin: A collection of quirky flash stories
The kindle edition is free today.
Word count: <3000
Read time: 30 minutes

Grab your copy and don't forget to review :)

message 7: by DALIP (new)

DALIP (dalipess) | 13 comments Cannot Download It As I’m Not Using Kindle Unlimited As Their Plans Not Suiting Me Compared To The One I Already Have With Juggernaut Books..Suggest Plan B To Get My Farewell Gift!!

message 8: by Shabana (last edited Aug 01, 2018 09:27AM) (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) I will update this thread when the book is free on Amazon. That wouldn't need any subscription.

Any more Urdu / Hindi / English readers?

I'm looking for advance reviews for my upcoming book Bichhadna Naseeb thha. Bichhadna Naseeb Thha बिछड़ना नसीब था

Please contact me for ARC.

message 9: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) उफ़ यह पड़ोसी: एक परेशान हाल पड़ोसी की दासतान

The Hindi kindle edition for is free today.
Word count: <4000
Read time: 30 minutes

Grab your copy and don't forget to review :)

message 10: by Ramesh (new)

Ramesh kumar (mendiratta) | 44 comments I am Urdu Hindi fan...but in devnagari script.Is it available in softcover to read and review?

message 11: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) Ramesh wrote: "I am Urdu Hindi fan...but in devnagari script.Is it available in softcover to read and review?"

That's great to hear Ramesh. Currently, all the titles are only kindle edition. I have compiled an anthology that brings 4 of the stories in one book.
मिलना था इत्तिफ़ाक़, बिछड़ना नसीब था चार कहानियाँ by Shabana Mukhtar
The kindle edition is out. The book is being edited for paperback. But that will be a while.

Not a softcopy, are you? :)

message 12: by DALIP (new)

DALIP (dalipess) | 13 comments Hello Shabana,
Can You Send Me A pdf Copy of Your Book Farewell Gift @dalip.shandil@yahoo.com