Hotel Valhalla Roleplay discussion

Floor 17 > Room 18

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 148 comments Mod
Room 18 belongs to Zander Son-of Andrew and is styled after a standard Scandinavian house with a few exceptions of some modern day game stations and TV, a forge off to the side, along with a personal gym he made from said forge.

message 2: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander dropped a pot of boiling metal and jumped away from it screaming. "OH SHIT!" He yelled as he ran to the bathroom with a bowl so he could try and prevent a fire starting in his room. Again. Half way to the bathroom he remembered that the door had been knocked on. He ran over and opened it. "Hello?" He asked with a bit of his hair smoldering.

message 3: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander chuckled. "Smithing." He said simply. "Oh...." He said realizing he still hadn't put out the molten metal. He ran to his bathroom and ran out with a huge bucket full of water and poured it on the metal creating a huge puff of steam. He walked back over to Elizabeth waving away the smoke. "Maybe we can talk in the hallway? This will become toxic soon believe me I know from experience." He said.

message 4: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander pulled off his now burnt sweat rag and looked at Elizabeth. "I wasn't making anything with toxic metal. Just the fums of metal cooling all at once are extremely deadly. It wasn't fun the first or fifteenth time I didn't realize what was happening. You said we could go to your room?" He asked. He hair was already starting to regrow to it's original length and return to it's color.

message 5: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander nods. "Alright I will listen and not judge. Glad you picked me to tell." He says giving her a genuine smile.

message 6: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

((To your room!))