What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Bound and Determined (Sexy Capers, #1)
This topic is about Bound and Determined
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance Novel- main character's brother is in prison or charged for a crime he didn't commit. She kidnaps a lawyer or attorney? Two Part series. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margaret (last edited Jul 21, 2018 03:26PM) (new)

Margaret | 3 comments The main character's brother is in prison or charged for a crime he didn't commit. She kidnaps a lawyer or attorney?
to take on her brothers case and ends up holding him hostage in a cabin or someplace until he can solve the crime and clear her brother's name. Then it turns into a romance book. I think it is a series because if I remember the next book is about her brother and he is a bouncer or a bodyguard for a night club or s&m club and is protecting the owner. And the girl from the first book is married to the lawyer and they have a baby in the sequel.I read it probably 6-8 years ago? so 2010-2012.

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 752 comments Sounds interesting

message 3: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4228 comments He isn't a lawyer, but otherwise seems to have some similarities: Bound and Determined?

message 4: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 3 comments It is thanks!

message 5: by Ayshe (last edited Jul 21, 2018 06:06PM) (new)

Ayshe | 4228 comments You mean "Bound and Determined" is the book you were looking for?

message 6: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 3 comments Yes it was