✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Harley & Nicolai

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Hey. I'm not in the first group you mentioned but I did find this one that we're both in so I hope this works.

message 2: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments yeah this one works too lol.

message 3: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Okay coo. So by default you've accepted the to be the 22 year old correct?

message 4: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Yes. Do you want to make character profiles or just develop as the story goes?

message 5: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Alright. Ahm. Let's just do basics. Name and appearance I guess.

message 6: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Okay, you first

message 7: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Okay.

Name: Tobio Kurosawa

Appearance:
https://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...

message 8: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy Joel

tbn:ANd9GcSpztXYaxqTGOMtvgT2ZNHwU8nt1BsH_jnlytsueOE_iqsWFI5XeQ

message 9: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Well that didn't work lol

message 11: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Ooh. I like that look. Should I start then?

message 12: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments I do too lol. Go for it!

message 13: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Tobio was sitting at a table with his parents. He was wearing a dark grey, almost black button up shirt with a pair of black jeans and his all black chucks. He hadn't planned on the button up at all but his mother had insisted. He was tugging gently at his lip ring, waiting apprehensively for the Joels to come.
"I wish you'd had at least taken out the eyebrow piercing." His mother said quietly.
"It would have looked weird. A hole on either side of his eyebrow? It's better that he left it in." His father responded. Tobio didn't bother chiming in, he just watched the door and sipped his mocha.

message 14: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy felt sick to his stomach as he and his mother stood in the elevator. He was on his way to meet his arranged husband, a man he had never met before that he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with. He leaned against the side of the elevator and tilted his head back, trying to calm his nausea before feeling a smack on his side.

"Stand up straight, you need to make a good impression." His mother snapped, holding her clutch in front of her, doing her best to act like a proper lady.

Remmy sighed, standing up straight. He had done his best to put together a decent outfit of black combat boots lined with silver, black jeans and a collared shirt with a white horse over the breast pocket. He held his breath as he felt the elevator come to a halt and the doors slowly opened. He let his breath out as he slowly followed his mother into the room where his future family awaited.

message 15: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Tobio's mother heard the elevator chime and pulled him up out of his chair when's she saw he didn't plan on moving. Both his parents stood, smiling brightly, Tobio didn't bother smiling. It didn't matter what kind of impression he made technically. He was stuck with a stranger for the rest of his life. He glanced up and immediately looked back down at the sight of them. Remmy, he remembered the name, had come in with his mother. He still wasn't sure why his mother couldn't have picked a lower profile place to meet instead of the fanciest restaurant there was in town. It was perched atop a hotel giving one of the best views in the city. There weren't many people there but it was intimidating nonetheless.
"It's great to finally meet you." His mother cooed, aproaching Remmy and his mother, his father close behind. Tobio looked to him for a cue and he beckoned him over discreetly. Tobio walked up and stood slightly behind his father, noticeably shorter. He was only 5'4" despite the fact that most of his family was at least 5'8". He'd gotten all the weird genes. The white hair, the pale skin, the freckles, the bright green eyes, the angular face, and the height. He didn't ever look like he belonged with his family.

message 16: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy stared at the ground, feeling the knot in his stomach tighten. He didnt want to look up, he didn't want to see the man he had to spend the rest of his life with just yet. He hated that he was being forced to marry. He listened to his mother and soon to be inlaws exchanging pleasantries as he did his best to act like he wasnt dying inside.

"Its so nice to be here. We've been looking forward to this for months now!" Remmys mother chirped. "Haven't we?" She persisted, tapping his arm with her clutch.

"Umm, yeah." He replies awkwardly, not really prepared to speak

message 17: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony "As have we. It's been the talk of the household nonstop since we agreed on this." His mother replied. Tobio's face went pink with anger. He took a deep breath and calmed himself though. His mother made it seem like he was excited to get the rest of his life a story a young adult cut short. As if he hadn't been planning on moving out and getting into the world as soon as he graduated high school. She hadn't bothered to ask him anything either. Whether he was comfortable with it. Whether he wanted any of this. She hadn't even asked about his sexuality. She was so dead set on it that his father couldn't even talk her out of it. She couldn't see reason. She's been pestering him about suits and cakes and flowers and venues for months. She'd already been the biggest source of his anxiety beforehand all this. Now it was like living with a tornado.

message 18: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments "Its so exciting! Come, lets sit and chat, I'm sure everybody is famished!" Remmys mother chuckled.

Remmy quickly sat down, thankful for the excuse to get off his feet. He sat with a sigh and laid his golden napkin in his lap, finally mustering the courage to glance around the table as everybody sat down

message 19: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Tobio walked behind his father and sat down in his seat. Which happened to be next to to Remmy. No doubt his mothers wishes. He could see his dad well across the circular table though which helped some. At least he'd be able to get through to him when he needed.
"Oh of course. I've heard nothing but good reviews from here though. So our hunger should be satiated in due time." Husband mother replied.

message 20: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy sat in his chair, barely hearing the exchanges between his mother and Tobios parents. He stared down at the laminated menu in front of him, leaving it untouched on the table. The knot in his stomach nauseated him, and he didnt think,he could eat even if he wanted to.

"I'm so glad we're finally here. So have we found any venues for the wedding? I kniw Remmy is just dying to get all of this finalized." She smirked, kicking him under the table, cueing him to go along with it. He clenched his jaw, knowing he didnt want any of this to go any further, but not having a choice, he slowly nodded his head.

message 21: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Tobio could see that they were in similar situations. Remmy looked sick and he couldn tell that Remmy's mom was doing the same thing that his mom was. Neither of them wanted to be here. Tobio looked up a tree his dad pleadingly, hoping he could do something for the both of them.

"Oh yes, well we've been thinking maybe a nature-esque area. I know the Flats are nice this time of year. Then they have that large ballroom we could use as a reception space." She said. Tobio's dad met his eyes and he could see the gears turning in his head.
"D.D. I forgot to tell you that I set up a cake tasting appointment for these two. And it starts soon. Why don't you two get out of here. Tobio knows where it is."
"Oh Scott honey that's wonderful. Yes, yes. You two go and don't come home until you decide on a flavour." His mother said turning to Remmy's mother "Those things can take forever sometimes."
Tobio nudged Remmy with his elbow and stood, hoping he'd get that he was trying to help him.

message 22: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy listened to Tobios father and breathed a sigh of relief, thankful to be able to leave the building. He stood up with Tobio, quickly following him out of the building. He didnt care where they were going, as long as his mother wasnt there.

message 23: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Tobio walked briskly to the elevator and they ride it down and out of the building. He stopped once they got to the parking garage.
"Where do you want to go?" He asked quickly. He was panicky to say the least, fiddling with his keys nonstop. The jingling noise filled the silence and echoed off the coldness concrete walls.

message 24: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy was caught a bit off card by Tobios voice breaking the silence. He looked over to him, getting his first good look at him. "I... Uhh, wherever." He stuttered back. He didn't know what to say to him. He stared for a moment, realizing this was the man he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with

message 25: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Tobio ran a hand through his stark white hair and turned as if he were going to give somewhere but turned back around.
"I have n-no clue where to g-g-go but we can just dr-drive if that h-h-helps." He said. His brain was moving too fast, he was full on nervous energy and on the verge of breakdown that he was pretty sure he could keep down if he needed to.

message 26: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy nodded slowly, walking up to him. "are you okay to drive?" He asked, noticing that Tobio was shaking and nervous. "I can,drive if you need me to." He offered. He pushes away the knot in his stomach as he grew concerned for Tobio. He obviously didnt want this either, but hopefully Remmy,could help ease the situation. They were stuck together for the rest of their life, they might as well try to at least be friends

message 27: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony "Unless y- you have your Class M l-license I'm driving." Tobio said hesitantly. "C-c-come with me." He beckoned for Remmy to follow and walked thru the garage to a motorcycle. He lifted the seat, a compartment he'd made himself, and pulled out a helmet and handed it to Remmy. He slipped out of his button up, under which was a body hugging, black, long sleeve, t-shirt. He hated short sleeves.
"Y-you need a coat. Riding m-makes you cold." He said. "H-here just take th-this one." He said pulling out his leather jacket.

message 28: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy was surprised, not having expected to be taking a motorcycle. He gently took the jacket and slid it on, it fitting on him perfectly and began sliding on the helmet, buckling it. "So... A motorcycle huh?"

message 29: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Tobio nodded pulling his helmet on and flipping up the visor.
"My mom went b-ballistic but my dad c-convinced her to let me keep it. I bought it m-m-myself." He said. Tobio reached for the side of his Jacket and pulled a pair of gloves from the pocket by Remmy's waist. Fingerless, leather riding gloves, he pulled them on and flexed his hands a bit. He flipped down his visor and got on his bike, turning the key in the ignition and listening to it purr. He patted the space behind him.

message 30: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy smiled a bit, excited. He had never been on a motorcycle before. He flipped his visor down, climbing onto the seat behind him and balancing himself, awkwardly placing his arms around Tobios waist. It felt weird being so close to a stranger, but unless he wanted to go back up to dinner he really didnt have a choice.

message 31: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony "I'm just gonna drive until w-we end up somewhere. Th-there's a lot of c-c-cool places here if you know w-where to look." He said through his helmet. It came out muffled but understandable. He drove slowly through the parking garage as there we're lot so of people coming in and out. But when he hit the street he's immediately went to drive on back roads. The less traffic there was the faster he allowed himself to go.

message 32: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy held on to him, gripping him tighter the faster they went. He glanced around the dark back roads, watching the trees and fields graze by them and let his mind wander. He had so many questions he wanted to ask, so many things he needed to know. He wondered where they were going, and what Tobio had planned

(Does Tobio have a stutter or is he just nervous still?)

message 33: by CallmeTony (last edited Jul 25, 2018 05:46PM) (new)

CallmeTony ((He get a stutter when he's nervous/uncomfortable. That's actually why the motorcycle is in there. He uses it when he gets too frazzled. I was planning on him being much calmer after the ride.))

Tobio kept himself in check throughout the ride, wanting to go faster, faster, faster but not because he had Remmy holding on for dear life already. He wasn't glancing around when he saw it. The perfect place to stop. He hadn't been here in about a year. He pulled off the road behind a hedge next to a wrought iron fence topped with spikes. A menacing gate stood nearby, locked tight. He pulled his helmet off and turned off his bike. The cemetery.

message 34: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments (Okay cool!!!)

Remmy grew somewhat uncomfortable realizing where they were, but felt a strange sense of adventure as well. He slid his helmet off and got off his bike, looking around at the stones and statues in awe. He looked up to the sky, seeing the stars shining that werent visible through the blinding lights of the city. "Where are we..." He whispered

message 35: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony "A cemetery. The cemetery to be exact." He said. He took a full volleyball hitters approach and pulled himself I think the top of the fence. "The gate is locked. I can pick it if you can't get over though." He said hopping down on the other side. He'd been playing volleyball for years so he was trained to jump high. But the fence was at least fifteen feet tall, so comparably easy for him to scale.

message 36: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy sized up the fence for a moment, looking at the bars and trying to find a way over. He found a path up that would work, and began climbing up, pulling himself one foot and one hand at a time, awkwardly dropping to his feet on the other side. "I got it. Getting out of here Will be the challenge..." He remarked, brushing hinself off and looking to Tobio, noticing his stutter was gone. "What are we doing here?" He askes

message 37: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony "There's a place I think that's should help with nerves back here." He said. "Follow me." He walked through the graveyard, letting his fingers linger on headstones and the walls of the mausoleums. He led Remmy to a break in the fence that nodoby would notice unless the looked for it. He walked through and down a short path to a set of railroad tracks that ran over an old bridge. Just on the other side was a small stream that he stepped over and stopped. There was a huge williow tree standing a few feet away from him.

message 38: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy followwd him carefully, beginning to wonder exactly what he'd gotten himself into. He stepped cautiously, making sure not to slip and fall in the stream and stood staring up at the enormous willow tree before them, and feeling a strange sense of calm in its presence. He looked over to Tobio, taking his first good look at him since they'd met. He noticed how his blonde, practically white hair fell over his eyes which shone through his bangs, perfectly framing his slender face. "How did you find this place?" He asked

message 39: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony "I got angry at my mom omen night so I took off. It was raining and I saw the fence here, figured it was a good place to stop. I hopped the fence and walked through the whole graveyard. I could hear the water hitting the stream so I followed the back fence, found the hole and followed the sound. I found this and ended up falling asleep here that night." He sakd quietly. He walked forwards and disappeared behind the cover of the leaves. He popped his head back out, straightening his glasses by scrunching his freckled nose.
"C'mon." He said holding the curtain of leaves aside.

message 40: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy listened to his story, nodding along. He followed him cautiously underneath the tree, looking around at how beautiful it was. It was like a room had been built from branches around them, and was so different than the city he was used to

message 41: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony "Inventory." Tobio muttered to himself. He walked to the trunk of the tree and stuck his arm inside a decently sized hole. He pulled out a couple books, a box of bandaids, and a small case for pencils. He walked around the other side of the tree and grabbed his guitar, which was laying on a blanket he kept here for when it was cold.
"It's nice here. Good in the nerves. Very calming." He said plopping himself down against the trunk of the tree. He plucked at the strings of the acoustics guitar, making sure it was tuned.
"I come here a lot." He said, hi she lip twitching in his equivalent of a smile.

message 42: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments "I can tell." Remmy replied, sitting down and leaning against the trunk of the tree next to him, careful not to get too close. He picked up one of the books and inspected it, reading the back before setting it back down. "So i take it you dont get along with your parents either?" He asked

message 43: by CallmeTony (last edited Jul 27, 2018 09:12PM) (new)

CallmeTony "The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. Quality literature." He said tapping the book that Remmy's had picked up. He started strumming random chords for no reason, not making any songs but still managing to make it sound nice. He snorted.
"What have It away?" He asked. He felt like husband parents reflected Mister and Misses Bennet from Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice', another book he had here. His mother was over the top and dramatic. Everything needed to revolve around her. His father was quieter and wiser. Definitely more grounded and much better company in Tobio's opinion

message 44: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy shrugged, swing the book back down. "Just trying to talk..." He muttered. He had never been very good at communicating with people. He was shy and socially awkward. He landed back against the tree and closed his eyes, listening to Tobio playing the guitar.

message 45: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony ((Should have said "What gave it away?" Autocorrect thinks it knows better. >.<))

"Talking is hard." Tobio said quietly. He knew that Remmy's must not like this, at least not much. He didn't like like it either. He wondered why this hadn't orbe how the companies were joined. What was a little friendly competition? There was always competition at his high school and the worst that ever happened wasn't a fist fight. Then pizza usually agreed upon afterwards and they were friends again.

message 46: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments ((Lol damn autocorrect))

"Yeah." Remmy agreed, leaning back against the tree and closing his eyes. "I still can't believe this is happening..." He muttered. He had always dreamed of getting married, finding his true love. He shook his head, having his dreams ripped away because of a business decision. He didn't understand how what they were doing was legal. He felt tears well up in his eyes and quickly wiped them away in frustration.

message 47: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony Tobi could see Remmy in his peripheral vision. He wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't used to people getting emotional around him.
"I can." Tobio sighed. He knew his mom elk enough to know that this is exactly the kind of thing she'd make him do. And from the looks of it Remmy's mom was the same way. Tobio had grown so used to doing what he was told that he'd ended up completely screwed in the mental health department. His dad tried to help him but his mom was in the way too often anything to really work. And now he was responsible for another persons happiness.
"Any requests?" He asked strumming away.

message 48: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy shook his head, closing his eyes and resting his head on his knees, trying to stell the tears in his eyes as he sniffed. "Im sorry, I just... I dont know what to do..." He muttered. "What songs do you know?" He asked, becoming slightly distracted from his sullen state by Tobios guitar

message 49: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony "Firstly, you're an adult who's out of high school. So you can do whatever you want. Secondly, I know lots of songs. And if I don't I can always look up the chords." He replied. He wasn't even exactly sure if he was helping. It wasn't like he had the emotional range of a teaspoon and couldn't empathise with Remmy, it was just that he held all his emotions in so he didn't know how to express them or how to react when someone did express them. He could handle his parents. He could typically handle his teachers. But people around his age were awfully confusing.

message 50: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 176 comments Remmy crossed his legs and sat up, letting his focus turn back to Tobio. "Do you know nights in white satin?" He . it was one of hoods favorite songs, and one of the few hours father had known how to play and would sing for Remmy before his death. He inched a bit closer to Tobio and waited, hopng he would know it. "Is my favorite..." He told him

« previous 1 3