Crime, Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

Archive - General > Theakston Old Peculier Crime Award Winner

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Icewineanne, Moderator (new)

Icewineanne | 642 comments Mod
The 2018 crime novel of the year award went to The Intrusions (Carrigan and Miller, #3) by Stav Sherez The Intrusions by Stav Sherez

and John Grisham received the outstanding contribution to crime fiction award.

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) This book looks interesting. I have placed it on my TBR shelf. Thanks, Icewineanne.

message 3: by Icewineanne, Moderator (new)

Jenny wrote: "This book looks interesting. I have placed it on my TBR shelf. Thanks, Icewineanne."

This author’s received a lot of great buzz, so many many books on my tbr but may have to add it to mine also 😉

message 4: by VickiLee (new)

VickiLee | 251 comments This is my first time hearing of this book. It is now on reserve at the library! Thanks for the suggestion.

message 5: by Jenny (last edited Aug 01, 2018 11:48PM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) I have got my copy of this book from my library today. I am looking forward to reading it. Thanks, Icewineanne.

message 6: by Icewineanne, Moderator (new)

Thanks VickiLee & Jenny!
Let us know what you think when you finish it & whether it’s a worthy award winner .

message 7: by Jenny (last edited Sep 04, 2018 03:22AM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Icewineanne wrote: "Thanks VickiLee & Jenny!
Let us know what you think when you finish it & whether it’s a worthy award winner ."

I love this book, Icewineanne. I do not all ways agree with judges of a book. However, I do agree with them on this book. You never know whats going to happen next until you turn the page. The conclusion of The Intrusions was terrific. 5 ★

message 8: by Icewineanne, Moderator (new)

Thrilled that you really liked this Jenny. I’ll definitely put it on my list to read this year. One of the rare books that everyone seems to love 😊

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Intrusions (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stav Sherez (other topics)