What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Beauty and the Blitz (Touchdowns and Tiaras #1)
This topic is about Beauty and the Blitz
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Sport Romance (Football). Possible Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Tinsley | 7 comments (Possible spoilers) Sport Romance about a football player who falls in love with a girl who is a junior agent and has a daughter with a deadbeat. She has a strained relationship with her (the main girls) dad. I think the daughters name is Rosie and shes only a couple years old. I remember the daughter having a bunny she loved so much and giving it to the player when he went to an away game. I think it had a funky name. I read the book sometime between 2012-2014 and it was a fairly modern book. I cannot find any books in this series or even a series similar to it. Its a series but each one can be standalone. I only remembering liking this one though.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4130 comments Beauty and the Blitz by Sosie Frost? Reviews mention daughter Rosie and her bunny Mr. Rumpleass.

message 3: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Tinsley | 7 comments Yes Ayshe! Thank you so much! I was going crazy because I couldn't find it and couldn't find anything similar in Google.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Beauty and the Blitz (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sosie Frost (other topics)