{Atmosphere} {Roleplay} discussion

↠ 001 Drop Pod > Plant Lab

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 136 comments

Tʜᴇ Pʟᴀɴᴛ Lᴀʙ ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ Bᴏᴛᴀɴɪsᴛs ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ. Bᴜɪʟᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘ sʜɪᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ Lᴀʙ ɪs ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsɪʙʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ɴᴇᴡ Eᴀʀᴛʜ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀᴜɴᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪɴsᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Dʀᴏᴘ Sʜɪᴘ ʜᴀs ᴀ sᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴜᴘᴘʟʏ ᴏꜰ ꜰʀᴇsʜ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ. Mᴇᴅɪᴄs ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴀʟ ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Bᴏᴛᴀɴɪsᴛs.

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments Phoenix began to calm down when they passed the infirmary. She was only staying awake because Mia was talking to her. She suddenly felt panic when she couldn't see Thistle but calmed when she saw her. She had to work hard to get herself to swallow the pills and drink the water. She was so tired and grateful that the pain was starting to ease some. "I.... sleep..." she said softly as she felt herself beginning to drift.

the_rabid_snail | 44 comments "No, no, no, honey." Mia shook her head. She pushed the table against the wall and sat Phoenix up so that the wall supported her back. "If you fall asleep with a concussion, you could go into a coma and never wake up. I know that might sound appealing right now, but if you don't wake up, we'll have to pull the plug. We don't have the supplies and equipment necessary to keep you alive that long. You have to stay awake, hun. We'll help you, but we can't do it for you." She draped a sheet over Phoenix to give her a little warmth, and she pulled a chair up to sit by the girl.
"Why don't we play a game?" Thistle suggested. "I think I have a pack of cards in my desk."
Mia nodded. "Would you like that?" She asked Phoenix.

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments "I'm sorry....." Phoenix who was now sitting up. She was having a hard time focusing. "Help?" She said sounding some what confuse. She shivered but felt warmer with the sheet over her. "I can try...." She looked at Mia then to Thistle. "I... don't mean to be so much trouble..." She felt bad that she needed their help. Everything that had happened to her was either a blur or a confusing bundle of pictures in her mind. She wasn't even sure if she knew how to play cards.

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments (Just a friendly reminder)

the_rabid_snail | 44 comments ((Sorry I haven’t been on! I’ve been really sick in bed and probably won’t be able to reply until later when my medicine starts working.))

message 7: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments (It's ok, was just wondering. I'm sorry you are sick. Please feel better soon.)

the_rabid_snail | 44 comments Thistle put a firm, reassuring hand on Phoenix's shoulder. "You aren't any trouble at all!" She insisted, looking over to Mia, who was nodding her head in agreement. "It's not like you slipped and hit your head on purpose or anything. Sometimes accidents just happen." Thistle continued, patting the girl on the head gently. She got up and rummaged through her messy desk to try and find something to do to pass the time more easily for the injured girl.
Meanwhile, Mia attempted to ask the girl a little about herself. "Why did you decide to come on this mission with us?" She asked, merely curious.

message 9: by Priscilla (last edited Aug 20, 2018 03:52PM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments (Welcome back. Are you feeling better?)

Phoenix just nodded at Thistle trying to understand her kindness. As Thistle walked away the other lady spoke to her. She turned to Mia and tilted her head slightly to the right. "I.." She paused. "I had to leave..." Her eyes widened a little. "I couldn't stay... terrible things..." Her breath started to quicken causing her to take a deep breath. She then blinked. "It's important that I'm here." She said in a firm voice.

(Sorry it took so long to post)

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 67 comments (You no longer have to worry about this Roleplay. I have removed my character and WITHDRAWN for here.)