ROLEPLAY CAFE! discussion

Prison Roleplay > Prison RP

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Maryam. | 533 comments Mod
((HAVE FUN!:]]]))

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Josh hid behind a bush as the police cars drove by. He couldn't get caught again. Not after the same thing had just happened the other night. If he was caught, they would surely send him to prison.

He sighed softly. I'm a criminal now, He thought to himself. He stood up slowly when he thought they were gone.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Josh had been abandoned by his parents fifteen years ago. Now he was living on the streets, trying to starve. Occasionally he had suicidal thoughts, but they were only when he was angry or couldn't get enough food. He had some cash on him, but it was only about ten dollars. He was going to save that all for food. He had met some others like him living with no home.

He decided to go to the bakery to see if it was open. He walked down the street casually. No one payed attention to him. When he got there, his stomach dropped. He was starving and he was hungry, but the bakery closed. Then he saw something.

He squinted. It was a girl running down the alley. She looked like she was going to the back of the bakery. He crossed the street and followed her. She looked somewhat familiar.

message 4: by Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= (last edited Aug 17, 2009 09:43AM) (new)

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "Just open the damn door." Josh said when she turned around. "We're all hungry."

((are we aloud to curse?))

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "I dunno. I might've seen you around. But when my stomach is empty, I don't think as clearly." Josh said as he hurried into the kitchen. He saw boxes and crawled to where they were. Inside were ((CUPCAKES!! Jk.)) some rolls. He closed the box and put it into his backpack.

Then he crawled still with his hood on ((forgot to mention it earlier)) to the fridge. Inside there were cold sandwiches. He put those into his backpack too. "Well, I'm outta here. You done grabbing food?" He asked as he zipped up his backpack.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Josh walked out the door and waited for her to close it. "You're going to lock it right?"

Then he paused. "I'm Josh by the way."

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "If I get caught by the cops, for sure I'm going to Prison." He said. "I've been living on the streets for five years. Barely managing to make it through life. What's your reason to steal?"

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "Oh. My parents abandoned my. They were secretly packing while I was sleeping and at school or something. Then when I got home, there was just my suitcase with some clothes and almost no food and cash. I don't know why they left. I haven't bothered trying to find them." Josh said. "I steal and trespass. Don't do drugs though."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma ran down a valley, trying to escape some desperate guys. She made a sharp turn, causing them to fall.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked the streats of town, bored. He ended up running into Emma. He walked away from her and into a store.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments anna was in the backery when she herd a noise. she stood a moment, contemplating, then desided to run into the kitchen, and she did. when she found no one there, she flund open the back door and peered outside.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments anna flung herself out of the doorway and chased after them, tho, she knew, if she did meet them, she wouldn't have much of a chance in a fight.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Josh ran as fast as he could. He was trying to run in a different direction from Ellie, but she had grabbed his arm. When they got to a safe hiding place, he responded to her question. "Yeah. Just steal. Sleep. Eat. Be a homeless kid."

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments anna looked around, and soon found them.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Josh merely looked at the person. He wondered what she was. Someone to turn them in, or someone like himself and Ellie.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments "what's your buissness roming about our bakery?" she asked calmly, athoritivly, camandingly and laudly.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((gtg s&b!))

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "I haven't eaten for two days." Josh said. Knowing it was true. "I saw the bakery closed. I can pay for what I stole. Or you can turn me into the cops. Or maybe if you want, I can give it all back and find some berries to eat." He spread his arms out gesturing toward the empty lot that only had dirt on it.

He was hungry and knew he must not get into a bad mood for that reason.

"I've been living out here without a home for five years. My parents ditched me. Left. So, I have a hard time out here." Ellie had already hid in the shadows. Josh knew because he had glanced at her once before the woman found him.

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris wandered bored. 'What the Cra-' she thought as she walked down seeing some comotion in the bakery.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((she's 14.))
anna paused, then smiled, talking sort of slowly and uncomfortably. "the goods that arn't sold the day there made are put on sale. i can leave them in a crate outside the back of the bakery each night." she said this calmly, thow, she was obviously forming her plan as she whent, and not shore if it was a good idea.

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Carly wrote: "Emmy's heart was pounding, she knew what came next. Maybe prison would be ok...a bed and 3 square meals..."

((Umm you're using your mermaid name there))
'Hm, who is that? Well she's probably going to call the police soon, I'd better get out of here.' Cris sneaked off. ((I'm making her charecter profile later when you find out everything about her to build the mystery, she's really mysterious and doesnt like to talk about her past.))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((hay, sence we're on, wana rp!))

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((yea... kinda what i intended.))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((let's all go to the mermaid rp, and maby they could meet squid.))

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((yea))

message 27: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris was behind a wall hidden out of sight.

message 28: by Wyndee (new)

Wyndee (shrapnelsfiredalwaysfallback) ssshh-iit said ALlan. "whyed i haaveta go and drink tonight?" "my headsss poundingg" he said as he ran down the street a way from his apartment(not so succesfully as he was swaying)sword in hand. he had to get away and fast! this is the third time this week we've fought... "uugh tonight of all night..."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

selina walked around the streets. she was wearing purple skinny jeans, black hoodie, and converse.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((sorry, i was down at my grandma's farm for two days mopping floors, fixing gates and building rails. there was no way to connect out there, tho i tried, and i am verry sorry. and tired.))

message 31: by Wyndee (new)

Wyndee (shrapnelsfiredalwaysfallback) allan calmed him self then discarded the sword in the bushes. "im sure to get into trouble this time..." allan sigh.

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris got bored hiding and went out and pulled her hood on and walked around.

message 33: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris saw the girl from inside the bakery.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((we need Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= ))

message 35: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((yea.. well you guys do...))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments just then there was a sound from the backery. anna glansed back at the door. "i have to go-" she said hastily, running back in that direction.

message 37: by Wyndee (new)

Wyndee (shrapnelsfiredalwaysfallback) Allan passed the bakery on his way to the park, he was planningto crash in the bushes. on the plus side there was no school in the morning it was a saturday.

message 38: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She walked towards the park looking for a place to sleep.