Crime, Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive - General > Buddy Reads

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (amandanator) Have any of the moderators considered creating a buddy reads folder so that group members can interact with each other and read books in common that are on their TBR list? I'd like to be able to interact more with members in the group.

Amanda

message 2: by Icewineanne, Moderator (new)

Icewineanne | 654 comments Mod
Amanda (Ravenous Reads) wrote: "Have any of the moderators considered creating a buddy reads folder so that group members can interact with each other and read books in common that are on their TBR list? I'd like to be able to in..."

Great idea Amanda!

message 3: by Icewineanne, Moderator (new)

Icewineanne | 654 comments Mod
Amanda (Ravenous Reads) wrote: "Have any of the moderators considered creating a buddy reads folder so that group members can interact with each other and read books in common that are on their TBR list? I'd like to be able to in..."

Hi Amanda,
Gem opened a “Buddy Reads” folder for this. You can post books you’re interested in reading there.
Happy Reading!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (amandanator) Icewineanne wrote: "Amanda (Ravenous Reads) wrote: "Have any of the moderators considered creating a buddy reads folder so that group members can interact with each other and read books in common that are on their TBR..."

That's awesome! Thanks!

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1838 comments That’s a wonderful idea

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.