The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
This topic is about The Raven Boys
Announcements > Book announcement - August 2018

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (last edited Jul 20, 2018 09:31AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emma | 123 comments Mod
Hi guys!
It's time to announce our book club's pick for the month of August.
We've decided to read The raven boys by Maggie Stiefvater.
We've heard nothing but great things about the whole series so we're really happy to read this one.
As always, we'd love for you to join us so that we can all talk about this book at the end of the month. 😊

Silvia (silviag96) | 138 comments Mod
Yayyy, guys I'm so excited by our choice!
Who's gonna read it with us?

message 3: by Trina (new) - added it

Trina Gloury (mactrin) | 1 comments I’m in! It’s been on my TBR for ages, so this gives me the perfect excuse to move it up to the top now and finally read it 😀

Trina wrote: "I’m in! It’s been on my TBR for ages, so this gives me the perfect excuse to move it up to the top now and finally read it 😀"

So glad to hear it, hope you have fun in reading it with us 😊

Emily // Mixed Margins (mixedmargins) | 3 comments This is a great pick! I've been meaning to read it for such a long time now!

Emily // Mixed Margins wrote: "This is a great pick! I've been meaning to read it for such a long time now!"

Hope you're in for the ride 😊

message 7: by Clarissa (new) - added it

Clarissa | 1 comments ♥It's perfect, great time to start a new series 🌼

message 8: by Karima (last edited Aug 04, 2018 09:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karima chermiti (karichma) | 5 comments I've actually read the whole series back in 2016 but I jumped on the chance of a reread, i already started the book and finished in one day, it was as good as I remembered,

here's a link to my review if anyone want to check it up:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

and happy reading to everyone

Clarissa wrote: "♥It's perfect, great time to start a new series 🌼"

I think so too, thanks for joining in :D

Karima wrote: "I've actually read the whole series back in 2016 but I jumped on the chance of a reread, i already started the book and finished in one day, it was as good as I remembered,

here's a link to my rev..."

Thank you so much for joining in, I hope you'll come back to discuss it with us at the end of the month <3

Karima chermiti (karichma) | 5 comments Silvia wrote: "Karima wrote: "I've actually read the whole series back in 2016 but I jumped on the chance of a reread, i already started the book and finished in one day, it was as good as I remembered,

here's a..."

I'm so excited about it, I'll be definitely joining the discussion and good luck with the book, hop you love it

Alexandra Elend Wolf (alexandraelendwolf) | 4 comments I've heard nothig but wonderful things about it and has been sitting in my tbr for ages, so this is the perfect excuse to finally read it!

Samuele (fernendo_7) | 83 comments Mod
J wrote: "I've heard nothig but wonderful things about it and has been sitting in my tbr for ages, so this is the perfect excuse to finally read it!"

We are glad to hear that! I hope to hear your opinion when we will discuss it at the end of the month!!

Eleanor (bookishcourtier) | 20 comments I have DNF'd this book before, but I'm going to give another go listening to the audiobook and see if my opinions change!

E L E A N O R (bookishcourtier) wrote: "I have DNF'd this book before, but I'm going to give another go listening to the audiobook and see if my opinions change!"

Thanks for deciding to join us in our book pick of the month.
Can't wait to hear what you think, I hope this time you'll like it better :D

message 16: by Carissa (new) - added it

Carissa (carissareads) | 3 comments I've read most of the series before, but I've been meaning to finish it, so this is a good excuse for me to do a re-read of the first few books and then read all of them. :)

Carissa wrote: "I've read most of the series before, but I've been meaning to finish it, so this is a good excuse for me to do a re-read of the first few books and then read all of them. :)"

That's really awesome, thank you for joining in! :)