Hotel Valhalla Roleplay discussion

Hotel Valhalla > Hotel Lobby

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 148 comments Mod
A dirty and fool odored man sits at the main desk of Hotel Valhalla. His whiskers are on soldering and occasionally he'd reach out and quench a ember. "Hello and welcome to Hotel Valhalla." He would say as you entered the room. "Here's your room key and bar key. Now Hunding go get them refreshments before I beat you with a stick! Sorry but a few floors are under reconstruction after Loki showed up here but it won't take long to get them back in order. Just take a seat and talk with your fellow einherjar." He says before waving to the comfortable looking red velvet chairs and rich wooden tables in front of them.

message 2: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander sat in a red velvet study chair and read the Iliad for the twentieth time this year.

message 3: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander peaked up from his book and saw a girl in the lobby with him. He began to wondering if she looked like someone he knew. He deciding she didn't he walked over to her. "Hi you new here?" He asked.

message 4: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander smiled and put his hand out. "Long time resident about six hundred sixty years now." He said like it was nothing. "By your body language I'm guessing your death isn't one you're gonna share with me any time soon." He said again like it wasn't something he'd studied years for.

message 5: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (last edited Jul 21, 2018 06:32AM) (new)

Zander nods. "I can understand most people don't like talking about deaths. But I feel like most of them have a relation to a lover or the person having." He coughs not feeling comfortable saying this. "Unwanted sexual acts pushed on them." He says thru his teeth clearly not liking even saying that.

Helgi leans over the desk. "Zander Son-of-Andrew and Elizabeth Johnson your floor is finished construction. You can move up there now. You're rooms are 18 and 37 respectively." He said sighing.

message 6: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

((Got busy?))

message 7: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander nodded. "Thanks Helgi." He said before walking to the elevator. "Well you coming?" He asked looking over his shoulder.

((Heading to bed))

message 8: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

((Back))

message 9: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander stood in the elevator and held the door for her. "I was challenged to the death for what I owned. I said no drew my sword and fought them. Then got impaled." He said like it was an average Tuesday.

message 10: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander shrugged. "Wait till you see some of the World War 2 guys now they got some stories." He said like it was something fun to do on a boring Friday night.

message 11: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (last edited Jul 21, 2018 06:00AM) (new)

Zander looked at her. "I remember being like you. But the people around here find that joking about their death's is better than admitting it happened. People can die here and you will see them again at the dinner table. You'd be surprised by how many people decide to settle and argument with a fight to the death because they know there are no repercussions. Sorry I just get carried away trying to ignore my death that I forgot you were new and hadn't decided how you wanted to handle it." He said with a sigh. "Being a literal viking in a hotel that spans all of time can get a bit annoying." He admitted pushing himself into a corner away from the door.

message 12: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander decided to keep speaking. "Most people like to talk about their death because it shows that they were brave in the face of death. Not allowing themselves to go down quietly. And that's how I see it. You earned your place with the honorable dead that can trace their time all the way back to the beginning of time. You may not see it that way but a lot of people here do and will actually get offended if you complain about them talking about their deaths." He admitted.

message 13: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander nodded. "That's the first step. But don't worry. I took a hundred years before telling someone mine." He said with a smile letting her get off first.

((You can make your own room because I don't know how you would make your room.))

message 14: by Ash (new)

Ash (lizzie1109) | 14 comments Winter shifts in her seat”ugh this is sooo boring”she mutters. She picks up a random book and it happens to be Harry Potter. She starts reading to altleast pass time.

message 15: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Helgi looked up from his newspaper. "Floor 14 is finished. Winter Grace-Christ that's your floor. Your room is Room 57." He said before looking down at his paper.

message 16: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander walked out of the elevator with several arrows sticking out of his torso and arms. "Man those archers are getting good." He said as he sat down in a chair.

message 17: by Austin (new)

Austin Friedrich sat at the bar. He was dressed in full combat gear from the day he died. He had his MG slung over back with belts of ammo around his neck and chest. As well as a holstered pistol on his side. He had 3 smoking holes in his back and another hole through his helmet. He had a cigoarette in his mouth and was staring into the fire that was burning from his drink.

message 18: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

((He wouldn't have death marks. Valhalla erases them and gives the dead the best body imaginable.))

message 19: by Austin (new)

Austin ((I was thinking that because ge was a torchered soul that he would retain them like scars on his soul. But if that is not possible, we can remove them.))

message 20: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

((There aren't any torched souls. You'd have to go to Hel to have death marks.))

message 21: by Austin (new)

Austin ((Ok then he doesn't have any marks then. Do you wish to continue?))

message 22: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander would sit in a comfy red chair and pinch a bit of his hair that was smoldering. He looked around the room and wondered who would be coming today. As he waited he opened the Iliad once again.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} Nicole entered through the doors and looked around with wide eyes. "H-hello?" she called out meekly.

message 24: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander put his book down and looked at Nicole. He got out of his chair and walked over. "Welcome to Valhalla land of the Honorable Dead." He said cheerfully his hair resting on his shoulders as he stretched his arms out in a welcome gesture.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} Nicole gasped and let out a jagged sob. "I-I'm..." she trailed off and sobbed again, then sank to the floor, overcome with shock.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} ((should nicole and zander have the same room? or be right next to each other??))

message 27: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander rush over and put his hands gently on her shoulders and looked at her worried. "Sorry I've been here for about two thousand years." He admitted. His sword hung at his left side as he forgot to remove it during the last blood game.

((Each person gets their own room since each room makes itself perfect to the person that is living in it.))

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} Nicole kept sobbing and clutched at Zander's hands. "I-I..." she stuttered, then burst into fresh tears.

message 29: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander sighed and pulled Nicole against his chest carefully. He had seen people like this before. The shock of their deaths were still very real and very painful. He knew it would be a while for before Nicole was ready to talk let alone move.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} Nicole stiffened initially at the hug, but eventually relaxed into Zander's arms and buried her face into his chest. "I-I'm sorry," she whispered.

message 31: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander nodded and patted Nicole's back carefully. "It's okay kid. We all have had shock. Doesn't matter if we're veterans or greens. We've all been there." He admitted softly.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} She sniffled and clutched Zander to her again. "I'm not a kid. I'm almost 17," she murmured.

message 33: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander shook his head. "And I'm over a thousand years old." He said smiling at that fact.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} Nicole sniffled again and wiped at her eyes. "Wow," she murmured in surprise. "Would this be considered illegal?" she joked as she gestured between them.

message 35: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander chuckled and shook his head. "As long as parties consent the gods don't mind. Valkyries don't pick children either. They go to Freya to be food bears and grow until they become of age. Besides you're considered an adult at twelve though some people believe that you become an adult at sixteen." He said shrugging. "I'm a bit old thinking considering I'm from way back." He said like it was nothing.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} Nicole blushed deeply and ducked her head. "U-um..." she whispered and sneaked a glance at Zander. He was undeniably attractive, and she felt something whenever they touched... She sighed and tried not to drool over him too much.

message 37: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander smiled at Nicole and realized he didn't ask her name. "If you don't mind me asking what's your name?" He asked kindly. As he asked he began to wonder if he should send his sword up to his room.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} "I-I'm Nicole," she stuttered and blushed. "What's your name?" she asked shyly.

message 39: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander smiled at Nicole. "I'm Zander at your service." He said before bowing kindly.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} Nicole blushed again and smiled. "So formal," she joked.

message 41: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "I died when Knights were just starting. I'm an actual Viking." He said.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} Nicole gasped. "Actually?!" she squealed. "That. Is. SO. COOL."

message 43: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander looked at Nicole surprised. "You're taking being dead rather well." He said curious.

message 44: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

((Hello?))

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} ((sorry!! goodreads didn't notify me.))

Nicole shrugged and sighed. "I just have to accept it," she whispered as she fidgeted with her fingers.

message 46: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander chuckled and patted Nicole's shoulder. "Look you're gonna be set up in my floor want me to guide you up?" He asked.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} Nicole nodded and tentatively grabbed Zander's hand, and was filled with an inexplicable dread for the moment that she had to let go. "Zander..." she whispered, overcome with fear.

message 48: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander gently held Nicole's hand and smiled at her. "Don't worry. At least you didn't try to kiss me or touch my chest when I forgot to put on a shirt." He said kindly. "Let's go." He said with a smile.

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} Nicole looked at him and was confused. "Wait, what?" she asked.

message 50: by H00DEDRIOT, Creator (new)

Zander raised and eyebrow. "Valhalla makes your body be extremely tone and at the peak of physical health. It cures illnesses of the mind too. Though PTSD might be the fact that you die over and over again with nothing happening so that may be cured." He said before realizing who he was talking to. "Don't dell on that. I'll explain more tomorrow." He said smiling.

« previous 1