ROLEPLAY CAFE! discussion

Ninja Roleplay > Ninja RP

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Maryam. | 533 comments Mod
((HAVE FUN!))

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Ayaka sat on the roof of her home. She couldn't sleep. It was early morning, about 3:00 AM, but she kept tossing and turning in her bed. She needed someone that cared that could talk to her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew jumped off the roof of a building and began walking in the dark night. It was about 3:30 AM, but he didn't mind.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments nada was running through the forest.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Ayaka lay down on the hard tiles of the roof. She heard noises, but paid no attention to them. She wanted to sleep, but for some reason, couldn't. She had things on her mind. Too many, that she didn't know which one to start with if she every got to tell anyone.

Tell anyone? Yeah right, she thought. She lived alone in the forest. Her mother had died from a mudslide, and her father. Well, she never actually got to meet her father.

No one understood her at school. Everyone thought she was strange. They thought she was just a girl that liked to skip school. Even though she only missed school on days she was sick. Teachers misjudged her because of her tattoos.

Even though her trainer had been kind, he wasn't good at helping with problems. She had run away from him after a while. But soon discovered that he had been murdered by someone anonymous. That made her terrified that the murderer could go after her.

She heard running. It was close, but she ignored it. It was probably just another ninja or animal. Even if it were a ninja, they probably would be too busy to meet anyone new.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments nada saw a house and stopped running.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Ayaka heard the running stop. She tensed and sat up. She looked at the person, not knowing what to do.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments nada pulled a shuriken out of her furoshiki, arm ready to make that deadly throw at a moments notice.

message 9: by Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= (last edited Aug 19, 2009 01:53PM) (new)

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "Kill me." Ayaka said looking at the weapon. "Maybe heaven is a happier place than down here on earth."

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments nada lowered her arm.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "I'm Ayaka." She said. "I may not be as skilled as you are, but you should know that I am way more depressed."

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments nada didn't say anything.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((gtg s&b!))

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments ((ok.))

"Fine." Ayaka said. "Don't talk to me. I'll just be back to my thinking."

Then she laid back down on her roof.

message 15: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris sat in... somewhere in the forest hand down on the ground, she waited.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments nada turnned anc continued at a walking pace.

message 17: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris stood up, what's wrong? Lil' bro always comes out... She walked around and found her brother dead, on the ground bleeding from his neck, covered in blood. It looked like he was dead. "C-cris." She turned back around in shock, not saying anything. "I-is tha-that you-u?" She ran up to him holding his hand against her face. "Yes! Wha-what happened?" "I was a-atacked." She got up and watched him draw his last breath and sobbed.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Nikita was walking through the forest, she was lost and couldn't find her way home, but she didn't care because home and her life before was where she was runnin from. Her fiance had been murdered, by whom no one knew, but her father had laughed hystericly at the news(her father hated her fiance) so she ran away from him. Her mother was dead and she didn't have any siblings.
Then Nikta come accross a house she tried to sneak up to the house but stepped and a branch and it made a loud Crack.

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments In his hand was a purple cloth, Cris picked it up and studied the blood on it, it made a sort of patern, she put it on her face. 'I will find you! No matter what.' But that was six years ago, and was still surching, but every year she'd come back to the woods on the day he was killed, and thats what she waws doing at that moment.

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((Wow... this one is reeeeeeeaaaaaaaally inactive...))

message 22: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((Do you just want to do it??))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((ok...... what to do, what to go.....))

message 24: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((*shrugges* do you mind if i post again??))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((feel free!))

message 26: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris was sitting somewhere in the middle of the forest medatating. ((You can make Nada just find her or something... and i think im going to change Cris's name...))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments nada ran, and apon seeing someone, slowed to a walk, and eventually stopped.

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((cris's name is now officially Jalin))
Jalin felt her presence but didn't move.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments nada walked slowly over.

message 30: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She felt her every movement and breathed deeply.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments she looked at her, then started to walk away slowly.

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Her eyes flung open. "Hello."

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments nada bowed in greeting in the traditional niga/karoti way.

message 34: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She smiled for a second and got up. "So, what are you doing in the woods?" she said raising an eyebrow.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments "my name is nada, i come from de dojo, i travel through the woods, and my buissness is my own." she said pertectivly, but not annoyingly or rudely/meanly.

message 36: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She shrugged, but on the inside she was grateful she didn't ask why she was here.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments nada didn't interact with people very much, and couldn't decide what to say or do, so just said nothing.

message 38: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Jalin nodded in understanding and walked away.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((gtg 4 now))

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((kk))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((hi!))

message 42: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((hol))

message 44: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((hey!))

message 46: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Jalin jumped into the trees.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments Nada walked away.