52 Steps To Murder (Lt. Dekker Mystery #1) 52 Steps To Murder discussion

Any Steve Demaree fans out there?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sara Eames If you enjoy cosy mysteries, then you might enjoy the Cy Dekker series by Steve Demaree. The first one is 52 Steps to Murder and there are 14 books in the series. Each one can be read as a stand-alone mystery but there are recurring characters and story lines that you can follow if you read all the books in order. Each one is guaranteed to have no sex, violence or profanity. Steve is one of my favourite authors and I look forward to each of the Dekker books coming out. He has also written 4 stand-alone mysteries (which aren't as funny as the Dekker books) and the Aylesford Place series - which are Christian romances.

Anyone else enjoy Steve's books? If so, which is your favourite?

Dusty Right now, reading Murder at Breakfast. Which I am tempted to jump to the last chapter to get it finished. Candy bars/bad neighbor/bad dog/constant food references have become tiresome. And with this one, the constant going over the witnesses and their stories.
I have read the first two in the series and then jumped around. So far they have all been good. But this one is trying my patience.