2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Binaifer's 2018 50 book challenge

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Binaifer (new)

Binaifer | 10 comments So I've recently joined Goodreads to get back into the habit of reading. I optimistically have set a target of 50 books (Currently I'm five books in) for the rest of the year, without realising that seven months are nearly over. (*Facepalms*). So now I have to figure out how to go about it and even if I do not complete the challenge I want to at least end the year in the near vicinity of my goal.

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Binaifer wrote: "So I've recently joined Goodreads to get back into the habit of reading. I optimistically have set a target of 50 books (Currently I'm five books in) for the rest of the year, without realising tha..."

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Binaifer & happy reading!

message 4: by Binaifer (new)

Binaifer | 10 comments Thank you Susy

message 5: by Binaifer (last edited Jul 24, 2018 08:08PM) (new)

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments remember that it's about slow and steady! Enjoy what you are reading and don't worry about a number just have fun! I wish you the best of luck.

message 7: by Binaifer (last edited Jul 24, 2018 08:30PM) (new)

Binaifer | 10 comments Blagica wrote: "remember that it's about slow and steady! Enjoy what you are reading and don't worry about a number just have fun! I wish you the best of luck."

I totally agree Blagica! The thing is some of these books are so hard to put down that I've basically inhaled them in a single sitting! :)
Thank you!