2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Sarah's 8 Book Goal

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Long | 39 comments I recently had a baby in addition to my 6 year old so I'm trying to keep my goal realistic. Heaven knows I have to pencil in when I can shower so finding a little me time can be a challenge lol. But, I'm up for the challenge. That's why we're here right?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Long | 39 comments Read so far:

Roses are Red (Alex Cross, #6) by James Patterson . The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas . We're Going to Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union

Currently Reading:

All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Doing great keep up the me time good luck and happy reading!

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Sarah wrote: "I recently had a baby in addition to my 6 year old so I'm trying to keep my goal realistic. Heaven knows I have to pencil in when I can shower so finding a little me time can be a challenge lol. Bu..."

Congratulations with your baby Sarah!
Good luck with your challenge(s) & happy reading!

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Long | 39 comments Thank you Susy!

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Long | 39 comments “All the missing girls” was a definite page turner. I try to get books from the library opposed to buying them but I’m on a waiting list for too many books. Looks like I may have to give in and purchase another read!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Long | 39 comments Blagica wrote: "Doing great keep up the me time good luck and happy reading!"

Thank you Blagica!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Long | 39 comments I'm moving right along. I will hopefully be starting work soon so I'm really trying to enjoy my time while I can.

Read so far:

Roses are Red (Alex Cross, #6) by James Patterson . We're Going to Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union . All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda . The Leavers by Lisa Ko The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

Currently Reading:

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard per our August reading selection.

I'm trying to figure out how so many people are able to read more than 1 book at a time. I am not at all able to do that. #superjealous lol

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 139 comments Hi Sarah!

I just had a baby in February and I also have a 6 year old! I also have a 3 year old and I’ve been trying to make time for reading like you.

I read multiple books at a time by leaving them in different locations in the house and wherever I’m feeding the baby, I pick up that book 😊.

Good luck with your challenge!

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Long | 39 comments Melissa wrote: "Hi Sarah!

I just had a baby in February and I also have a 6 year old! I also have a 3 year old and I’ve been trying to make time for reading like you.

I read multiple books at a time by leaving ..."

Hey Melissa!

Oh my goodness how coincidental! lol. That's such a good idea I never even thought of that! As much as I'm all over the place that should be easy. I'm gonna try it ;)

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Long | 39 comments I may need to boost up my book goal. Look at me go lol

message 12: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Sarah wrote: "I may need to boost up my book goal. Look at me go lol"

👍👍👍

message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Long | 39 comments I really couldn’t wait to read barracoon! I was on the waitlist for so long. I’m reading it now and I may have hyped it up too much because so far I’m a little disappointed. How about you??!!