Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (Simonverse, #1) Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda question

Who you thought Blue was vs who you wanted Blue to be
Lauren Lanz Lauren Jul 19, 2018 04:00PM
Soooo I was just wondering who you guys thought Blue was around the first half of the book. Who you wanted it to be may have been different than what the clues led you to believe...

I thought that it was Cal the first half of the book but then it became to obvious.
I wanted it to be either Bram or Nick... :)

deleted member Nov 11, 2018 12:29PM   3 votes
I really wanted Cal to be Blue so much.

I thought it was either Bram or Cal, but I reaaaally wanted it to be Nick

I got who i wanted. I was so surprised.

For a long time it was hard to guess who Blue was but the way Simon kept describing Bram as "cute, really cute" I was sure it was Bram but in the end, Simon's sudden panic of Martin being blue and those similarity between the details of blue and Martin, for a moment made be believed it too but later it was revealed that Bram was Blue was the best.

In the beginning, I had a feeling that Blue was not Cal since that would be too obvious, however the minute I read the email of clues about Blue I guessed that he was Bram. Reasons: He got the perfect grade on his English test. His name was probably Abraham. Simon thought he was cute.

At first i thought it was going to be Martin, but i really wanted it to be Bram. I ship them so hard XD

deleted member Oct 04, 2019 07:15AM   0 votes
I had thought it would be Cal for a bit there, and when Simon assumed it was Martin, I was dumbfounded, and so glad that that was just a mistake! I honestly had no idea it would be Bram, and I am so glad it was.

I originally thought that it was Martin (although I hoped it wasn't), but when it was revealed that it was Bram it was perfect. The way Simon talked about him, you could just tell that they were gonna be the cutest.

In the first half of the book I was convinced that Cal would be Blue because of how Simon mentioned Blue being very secretive and how he always likes to go to the parade. Cal seems to keep to himself a lot and he was also at the parade so it would make sense that he is Blue. I think the author tried to make us believe that Cal would be Blue so his true identity would be more surprising and make Simon and Blue's meeting more special.

I got who I thought 😱😱😱

i just tought and hoped it was bram from the beginning, because it had to be one of the people with a name, it couldnt be cal-too obvious and just not right- could not be someone who he hated-martin- and it had to be someone who he didnt knew good enough to know how they tought and spoke-not nick
and bram was just a really nice pick
-also the giveaways like straight white people shouldnt be the norm- so he wasnt white

I thought it was Cal for most of the time but at some point near the end I was like IT'S BRAM

In the movie it's also bram

I already now that it was Bram because i had read the frist chapter of ‘Leah of beat’

I thought blue was cal in whole time and when i found out bram is blue i am just like whaaaaaaat(?)

U 25x33
Mari did you like the turn it took?
Sep 23, 2019 11:32AM · flag

I originally thought that blue was Cal, but I wanted blue to be Nick so badly.

Kristin (last edited Jun 05, 2019 07:42AM ) Jun 05, 2019 07:36AM   0 votes
I watched the movie before reading the book and I still couldn't figure out who it was. Guess I'm pretty forgetful, lol. SO happy it was Bram though! Does anyone else think the ending in the book was way better than in the movie? Just loved actually getting to see them interact as a couple for a while

U 25x33
Mari Yeah I loved that too!! I thought the book was better anyway...
Sep 23, 2019 11:32AM

Lauren wrote: "Soooo I was just wondering who you guys thought Blue was around the first half of the book. Who you wanted it to be may have been different than what the clues led you to believe...

I thought that..."
I thought it was bram from the beginning because everyone else was too obvious but she rarely talked about bram and when he did my mind just always thought blue

I honestly thought it was cal (mostly because i saw the movie before the book whoops :\)