What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Missing Teen; Family's son goes missing, friends hung out in clearing of forest and claim not to know anything. Father gets involved with woman who lives near where the son went missing.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Ellen | 2 comments Fiction: Missing/murder takes place in US suburbs. Family's son goes missing, friends hung out in clearing of forest and claim not to know anything. Father gets involved with woman who lives near where the son went missing. I read this sometime in the 1980's up to 1993. Author - male. in English - US

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Was the book new when you read it, or do you get the sense it was older? If so, approximately when was it published?

Also, was this book written for teens, young adults, adults, etc.?

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Ellen | 2 comments Hi Kate, It was new. Sorry I can't be more specific. Now I seem to remember that it was in the 90's. I gave it a wide range in case I was wrong. It was a library book. However they didn't have lists for personal books in their computer. It was for adults. I would recognize the title if I saw it. Thanks for responding, Pat

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
Patricia, are you still looking for this or did you find it?