Obsessed with True Crime discussion

Movies/TV Shows/ Podcasts > Midnight in the Desert

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (last edited Jul 19, 2018 09:16PM) (new)

Caitlin (cmmcgee_writer92) | 210 comments I know paranormal and alien/"ufo" stuff reeeeally probably doesn't necessarily belong here buuuuut... I thought you all might be interested since Willis Morgan will be on Midnight in the Desert tonight (runs from 12am est- 3am est) to talk about Adam Walsh (and Toole and Dahmer of course) http://midnightinthedesert.com/willis...

Not sure if he'll be the first guest or not (Dave usually has two over the course of one show and tonight's second guest will be there to talk about the usual paranormal stuff, if you don't mind possibly having to sit through that first).

You can listen here: http://midnightinthedesert.com/ If you're on a laptop/desktop there's a link to "listen live" on right the hand side of the page. Not sure about mobile.

message 2: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 12071 comments Well, personally I feel a lot of those cases could fit on our TC shelves under either "Kidnapped" & "Did They Or Didn't They" (for UFO abductions) or "Forgery, Fraud & Finagling" for the ones that clearly turned out to be fakes.

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (cmmcgee_writer92) | 210 comments Dave Schrader said last night that it's apparently his intention to start doing some more true crime stuff on the show since I guess he came to MitD from a true crime show that he did (not sure how that's going to go over with the usual audience that's been with the show since Art Bell started so he might be able to do as much as he wants lol). If you can get past the fact that he's really not the best host (I'm a Heather Wade fan and yes I'm a bitter lol) it might be worth keeping an eye on. The guest info gets posted for each show the morning of.

message 4: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (cmmcgee_writer92) | 210 comments Fishface wrote: "Well, personally I feel a lot of those cases could fit on our TC shelves under either "Kidnapped" & "Did They Or Didn't They" (for UFO abductions) or "Forgery, Fraud & Finagling" for the ones that ..."

I was thinking about that late last night after I'd already posted, but wasn't sure how many others would be of the same mindset. Glad I'm not alone lol