Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Without Merit
This topic is about Without Merit
Reviews by Reviewer > Indie Author looking to Swap Reviews

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by P.S. (new) - added it

P.S. Meraux | 11 comments I’m inviting all of you Goodreads reviewers to leave feedback for our new book, Without Merit. It’s an unusual supernatural, mystery-thriller.
Without Merit by P.S. Meraux
She has no memory.
No fingerprints.
No parents.
No cellphone.
When this 16-year-old gets out of the hospital it’s going to be a helluva week.

Click the link:
http://a.co/7tYDlJu

Read the Amazon sample. It's currently free on Kindle Unlimited. If interested in reading more, message me or email me at noveldiva@gmail.com. I send you a free mobi or PDF copy.

*** I'm willing to swap reviews with any indie author who needs to increase their book's exposure. I'm a firm believer in authors helping one another. ****

message 2: by Jyoti (new)

Jyoti Kerkar (jyotee) | 7 comments Send you a mail for the review copy.

message 3: by P.S. (new) - added it

P.S. Meraux | 11 comments Jyoti wrote: "Send you a mail for the review copy."

Got it. I hope that you enjoy the book.

message 4: by Gerrald (new)

Gerrald Mccollister | 4 comments P.S. wrote: "I’m inviting all of you Goodreads reviewers to leave feedback for our new book, Without Merit. It’s an unusual supernatural, mystery-thriller.
Without Merit by P.S. Meraux
She has no memory.
..."

Hi, my name is Jerry. I have 2 books on Amazon Books; Born to the Flame: La Casa Monte, and Flavors of the East Highlands of Guatemala. I would love to do a book swap and review with you. I have had 2 other people in the past agree to download my books and review them if I reviewed their books. But once I did the good review on their books, they did not download mine. If you wish to do a swap, let me know. Myranger94@yahoo.com

message 5: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Tasoulas (talesofhorizon) | 4 comments Hi, my name is Gregory,

I'm interested in a review swap.

We have a sci-fi short story, check it out here: http://bit.ly/2OUqpOe

Let me know if you are interested:
talesofhorizonofficial@gmail.com

message 6: by Gerrald (new)

Gerrald Mccollister | 4 comments I am interested in a book swap plus reviews. My books are Born to the Flame: La Casa Monte and Flavors of the East Highlands of Guatemala, on Amazon Books. Choose either one. Let me know on myranger94@yahoo.com

message 7: by P.S. (new) - added it

P.S. Meraux | 11 comments Gregory wrote: "Hi, my name is Gregory,

I'm interested in a review swap.

We have a sci-fi short story, check it out here: http://bit.ly/2OUqpOe

Let me know if you are interested:
talesofhorizonofficial@gmail.com"

I sent you an email.

message 8: by P.S. (new) - added it

P.S. Meraux | 11 comments Gerrald wrote: "I am interested in a book swap plus reviews. My books are Born to the Flame: La Casa Monte and Flavors of the East Highlands of Guatemala, on Amazon Books. Choose either one. Let me know on myrange..."

I sent you an email.

message 9: by Sebanti (new)

Sebanti | 39 comments Hi. I'm Sebanti. I sent you a mail regarding the review

message 10: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Tasoulas (talesofhorizon) | 4 comments Sebanti wrote: "Hi. I'm Sebanti. I sent you a mail regarding the review"

Hi Sebanti,
I'm Gregory, and I have a sci-fi/fantasy short story I need reviews for. Would you be interested for another review swap?

If you are, send me an email at talesofhorizonoficial@gmail.com

message 11: by Sebanti (new)

Sebanti | 39 comments Sure. Sent me a copy of it here.
sebanti82@gmail.com
I'll do a review of it and put it in goodreads.

message 12: by P.S. (new) - added it

P.S. Meraux | 11 comments Sebanti wrote: "Hi. I'm Sebanti. I sent you a mail regarding the review"

I got it. Cheers!

message 13: by DALIP (new)

DALIP (dalipess) | 2 comments Well I Am Not A Writer But I Do Professional Box Reviews #PSMeraux ..Do Follow Me & Check My Book Reviews..If You Like What You See Then Send Me A Copy Of Your Book In pdf format @dalip.shandil@yahoo.com

Morgan Vane | 5 comments Hi, I'm Morgan Vane and I'd love to swap reviews with you! I have released my first book and am looking for reviews! I have made a topic for it here on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/.... If you are interested in swapping reviews with me, please let me know! My mail is morgan_vane@yahoo.com.

message 15: by P.S. (new) - added it

P.S. Meraux | 11 comments DALIP wrote: "Well I Am Not A Writer But I Do Professional Box Reviews #PSMeraux ..Do Follow Me & Check My Book Reviews..If You Like What You See Then Send Me A Copy Of Your Book In pdf format @dalip.shandil@yah..."

I noticed that you read a lot of erotica according to your Goodreads posts. My readership is strictly YA so my books are wholesome and may be too tame for your tastes.

message 16: by P.S. (new) - added it

P.S. Meraux | 11 comments Morgan wrote: "Hi, I'm Morgan Vane and I'd love to swap reviews with you! I have released my first book and am looking for reviews! I have made a topic for it here on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/sh..."

I sent you an email.

message 17: by P.S. (new) - added it

P.S. Meraux | 11 comments Sebanti wrote: "Sure. Sent me a copy of it here.
sebanti82@gmail.com
I'll do a review of it and put it in goodreads."

I hope you enjoy the book.

message 18: by Andrew (last edited Aug 31, 2018 04:14AM) (new)

Andrew Levy Hi, a few of us have started a new authors group. It's called Upwrite and we are welcoming new members. The idea is that you write a review of a current member's book and then a different member writes a review of yours - this way there's no collusion (and Amazon doesn't object). We are also there to offer help to each other on anything that comes up. Take a look here:
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

If you're interested just request membership or send me a friend invite and I'll invite you to join the group.

We are not in competition with any other group and want to use our group also to promote others when we grow bigger.