Christian Book Reviews discussion

The Enchanting Legends of Shiloh Mansion: The Young King - Expanded Edition
Reviews > Amazon FREE Book Giveaway - The Enchanting Legends of Shiloh Mansion:The Young King - Expanded Edition

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

DeBorrah Ogans | 2 comments Book Release & FREE E-Book From Amazon– The Enchanting Legends of Shiloh Mansion: The Young King” (Expanded Edition)

I have just released the Expanded Edition of my book, “The Enchanting Legends of Shiloh Mansion: The Young King”.

This edition includes pictures of some of the sites visited by the time traveling smart teens (Eliza, Faith, and Daniel) not included in the first edition, as well as additional story line to enhance the reader’s experience.

For a limited time (7/18 – 7/22/18), you can get a FREE copy of the Expanded Edition e-book from Amazon. Click on the link below to get your copy.

The Enchanting Legends of Shiloh Mansion The Young King - Expanded Edition by DeBorrah K. Ogans
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FK9YLJQ/....

If you don’t have the first edition download this FREE e-book so you can familiarize yourself with these Enchanting Legends, Shiloh Mansion, and the characters in the story.

It's a story about a marvelous modern day family. The main characters, Eliza, Faith, and Daniel are uniquely gifted, and highly intelligent youth. With the ability to time travel, these bright, innovative "smart teens" responsibly dare to go and do the things that most only imagine. In this episode, they travel back in time to meet The Young King (King Josiah), who became king when he was 8 years old.

Sir Iverson and Lady Angelica are their wise, loving, nurturing parents, and they themselves too are quite an eclectic extraordinary pair. They have provided their super family with every possible modern convenience and gadgetry available.

Here with the latest state-of-the-art interactive technology and endless massive Wi-Fi networks at their disposal, everything is set in motion.

Shiloh Mansion is where it all begins. It is a fascinating place situated in the midst of a forest that continuously unfolds an intriguing revelation

Reading this first book in the series will help you better experience additional books in the The Enchanting Legends series.

Please download the FREE e-book. I would appreciate it if you would post you're review.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming Soon!! The release of the second book in the The Enchanting Legends series.

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele Dalton | 14 comments DeBorrah,

Hello. I am a fellow self-published author and I wanted to pass along a bit of wisdom that I learned the hard way. The Kindle format is not kind to pictures. If you check your listing and click the "Look Inside" feature you will see what I mean.

Best wishes,
Michele