✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Fangs sister & Niran

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Hey :) is it okay if I’m the girl?

message 2: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Yeah thats fine.

message 3: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments I’ll create a brief character profile and then reveal more within the plot :)

message 4: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Cool. That's what I usually do too.

message 5: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Name: Amelia Keshina

Appearance:
https://goo.gl/images/8xadaE

https://goo.gl/images/E33jiq

https://goo.gl/images/u6Uo6q

https://goo.gl/images/mv2N7D

Personality:
Amelia is a very blunt, straight forward person who doesn’t take any crap from anyone, whoever they are. However, that doesn’t equal to being mean; she’s just very opinionated and confident in herself. She’s smart, sarcastic and full of charms, once you get to know you’ll realise that she’s actually fun and spontaneous and caring.

message 6: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Name: London Anderson
Appearance: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i7...

message 7: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Nice, I live for anime boys. Should I start?

message 8: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Yes please.

message 9: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments “Breathe, Amelia, just breathe”.
Amelia sat in her car in the schools parking lot, trying to console herself as she saw the idiots that went to her school, well, being idiots. Why did she have to come to this school that was clearly over run by sports jocks, cheerleaders and more idiots?
She grabbed her shoulder bag from the car, getting out and slamming the door shut with a thud. She stood by her car for a moment, just looking out with a straight, unentertained face. She locked her car and starting making her way up towards the school entrance.

message 10: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London sat in front of the school with his friends. Just messing around and making jokes, there normal routine. One of his friends, Wilson, managed to sneak up on him and practically tackle him to the ground. It didn't take him long to pin him easily and jump back to his feet, pushing his hair back into place. Wilson jumped up a minute later in the face of a girl, side stepping her, but of course saying something stupid.
"Hey, babe watch what your doing." He put his arms out like he was the one wronged.

message 11: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia was suddenly stopped by a bunch of guys tackling each other and one of them almost bumping into her. He looked at her as if she had done something wrong! She glared at him and saying angrily,” You watch your step, jock strap”. She glared at the other boys behind him as a warning. She pushed back her curly, mane like hair as she walked away from them, huffing and mumbling profanities under her breath.
She attended school with pure brain dead teenagers, she really wasn’t meant for this generation. Amelia finally made her way to her locker, inside was covered in art she had drawn, book quotes and names of artists she liked. It made her frustration settle a little.

message 12: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London smiled a bit mischievously hearing what she said, seeing the look on her face.
"What's her damage?" Wilson sat next to London.
"Have I taught you nothing about women." London sighed heavily, pretending to be disappointed. He jumped to his feet and fixed himself up, walking into the school to find her. His eyes fell on her and he strode over to her. He practically fell against the locker beside her, and leaned his back against it. "Yo, sorry about my boy. "He's not as sensitive as I am."

message 13: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia was quickly awoken from her gazing into her locker by a boy, which was strange, because boys never came up to her. She was kind of the girl in the corner who never got attention, and if she did, which was rare, she was seen to be the moody, angry, smart ass girl. She was deemed unapproachable by many.
She looked over at him, a confused look on her face, and for a moment she just looked at him, wondering why he had bothered to even apologise on his friends behalf.
“I really don’t care”, she stated sharply, shaking her head ever so slightly, her curls bouncing.
She got whatever book she needed for a few classes and slammed her locker door shut, giving him a look and walking away.

message 14: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Oh ouch." He put his hand to his chest, acting like he was hurt by that. Turned down, not what he had expected, he wasn't used to that. He stood there for a moment, not exactly sure what to do, he was thinking of going after her again, when the bell rang for classes. He let out a breath as he was swarmed by his friends pushing him toward there first class. He would worry about her later, right now he had to be in class, though he didn't see the point. He needed to make sure he was at least in the class.

message 15: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments First class was history, and Amelia was immediately welcome by her energetic best friend Raven, completely opposite to her name. Raven was a purple haired, short girl who had a cute face and big, brown eyes.
“Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you all morning!”, Raven exclaimed, pouting in a cute way as she placed her hands on her hips.
Amelia couldn’t help but let out a smile, she stroked Ravens hair and said,” Don’t ask, it was another crappy morning”.
The teacher came in, student sat in their seats and the lesson went on; Amelia liked history, so she enjoyed the lesson. But other students weren’t so interested, some had their heads in their hands, eyes closing, books standing wide open to cover whatever they were really doing and so on. However, the bell rang and the lesson ended; students jumping up as if they had come back to life.

message 16: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London sat in the back of class as usual, his feet up on his desk leaning back a bit. His arms folded as he vaguely listened to whatever the teacher was droning on about. Wilson was beside him, leaned all the way across his desk, messing with whatever person was in front of him. But he didn't pay much attention, all he cared about was this class to be done and over with.

message 17: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia and Raven sat in the cafeteria, it was packed with hungry, chattering students who were on their first break. Raven was braiding her shiny purple hair into two, low pig tails, and to be honest Amelia couldn’t help but watch with a small smile.
“Pigtails suit you, shortie”, Amelia teased, sticking her tongue out quickly. Raven blew a playful kiss to her and replied,” I know, they help my hair too”. Raven was one of those girls who loved dying her hair all different types of colours, but she was giving her hair a break from dying and heat, so she did these hair techniques to keep her hair presentable. Either way, Amelia thought she was adorable.
Amelia and Raven just continued chatting, smiling and laughing as they ate their snacks and relaxed.

message 18: by Fangs sister (last edited Jul 19, 2018 03:19PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London was glad once he was able to get out of the classes and head to the cafeteria. He found his normal table and sat down, not long after his group flocked over and made it even noisier then it had been before.
"Dude!" Wilson put both of his hands on his shoulders. "I see that girl that turned you down." London rolled his eyes and shook his head. Glancing to where he had pointed out, he really did want to go over and talk to her again. But he just shrugged it off.
"Let it go man." London warned. "It's not that big of a deal."
"I think I hit it off with her this morning." Wilson nodded his head. "What do you think, should I try?" He pushed him sort of playfully.
"Do what you want." He acted like he didn't care.

message 19: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments “I’ll take our trash to the trash can, princess”, Amelia chuckled at Raven, grabbing all their snacks wrapping and saying,” Be right back”, before making her way to the trash can. Raven just grinned and nodded. It was right next to those jocks who had annoyed her this morning, which she hadn’t noticed before. Amelia immediately put on a straight, sassy face. As per usual, they were being loud and obnoxious, as expected.
She made eye contact with the one who was beside her locker briefly before putting the trash in the garbage, she made sure her eye contact was emotionless and very brief. She turned around to make her way back to her table.

message 20: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "She's going to tear you apart though." London warned him. Wilson wasn't listening as he made his way over, blocking her way back to her table.
"We might have gotten off on the wrong foot this morning." He smirked. "But I think I sensed something." London watched from the table, keeping an eye on Wilson. He wasn't sure if he liked how far Wilson took things some times, so he had to make sure.

message 21: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia let out a sigh as something, or someone, blocked her way back to the table. Raven had caught sight of what was happening and was looking over with an amused smile, just taking in every moment.
She crossed her arms and tilted her head slightly, looking at his guy and then laughing as if she was amused.
“I felt nothing, and I’m sure whatever you felt was related to just your penis and not your brain. You can go back to your table before you embarrass yourself even more or you can stand here and try to impress me all the while still embarrassing yourself”, Amelia said sweetly, in a fake sort of way.

message 22: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London couldn't help but laugh as he heard what was said. And it even better when he saw the look on Wilson's face. Mouth agape as he tried to think of something to retort with, but all he could do was stutter.
"Alright." London stood up and went over to him, deciding to step in before he came up with some stupid thing to say back. "You know to be fair, I'm sure his brain and penis are practically the same thing." He said as he pushed Wilson back over to the table and stood in front of her instead. "Let me apologize for my dim friend."

message 23: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia saw the other laughing and coming over to them, she could see he was very much amused at his friends expense. She just looked at this guy, tall, lean and black haired and was somewhat confused by him still.
“You keep apologising on behalf of your friend, which you wouldn’t have to do if he and you just left me alone”, she stated in a matter of fact sort of way, raising her eyebrows. Why did they keep trying, know damn well she was not interested and knowing that she had an attitude on her?
“Do you and your friend just like being rejected?”, she asked, being snarky.

message 24: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "My friend just doesn't know when to quit." He nodded back to him. He wasn't really sure about himself, why he wanted to get through to her so much. "But for me..." He shook his head unsure, something about her made him curious. But he wasn't going to reveal anything to her, especially at this point. And definitely not in front of his friends.
"London, what are you doing." He heard a high pitched voice and sighed as he recognized it.
"Damn it..." he said under his breath, then sighed. "I'll hopefully see you later." He gave her a playfully wink before trying to sneak out of the cafeteria.

message 25: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia’s eyes were wide as the guy quickly dashed away, winking at her flirtatiously.
“Did he just wink at me?”, she said quietly to herself.
“Did he just wink at you?”.
Amelia turned around to see Raven, looking at her with an amused look, giggling as she did. It was obvious it was a shock to both of them, because Amelia never got that kind of attention. Raven, however, was cute and bubbly and friendly to a lot of people, so people kind of new of her and kind of liked her.
They sat back at their table, and Raven wouldn’t stop talking about the guy who had winked at Amelia. She still didn’t know his name.

message 26: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He managed to get out of there before he was completely spotted, and went outside to the tables in the back of the school. Only a couple of people were there, not really noticing him which right then he was okay with. At the moment all he wanted to do was hideout for a moment. But he really still was curious about the girl, he still needed to ask her name. Maybe next chance he got he would do that, for some reason he hoped that he would get another chance.

message 27: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments The day had gone on; classes and lunch and then finally the end of the day. Amelia and Raven has said their goodbyes, and Amelia had offered to drop her off but Raven said she had other plans and politely denied her.
Amelia groggily and slowly made her way out of the school; her shoulders low, her eyes tired, her hair an even bigger mess than it already was.
What a long day.
She sat on the hood of her car for a moment, leaning her back on the windshield and let her forearm cover her eyes briefly.

message 28: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London was relived when the day was over. Stepping out of the school, and stretching out.
"Dude, where you going tonight?" Wilson suddenly flopped his arms around him. "Because I think we should..." London stopped listening as he suddenly saw her again. He thought about it, maybe try something different. The normal way he talked to girls didn't seem to work on her, maybe because she didn't seem to be like the other girls here.
"Yeah, yeah whatever." He waved his hand at Wilson, absently pushing him off before making his way over to her. "Um....we never got properly introduced." He stood in front of her car. "London, my name's London."

message 29: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments “Holy fuck!”, she screamed out, a voice scaring her from her moment of tranquility and silence. She had been covering her eyes and hadn’t been aware of anything, so when she suddenly heard a voice she suddenly moved to be beside the car, crouching down and clutching her heart. When she saw who it was she gave a sigh of relief, but then stood up quickly and pushed him slightly.
“Couldn’t you see my eyes where closed, London!? You scared the crap out of me!”, she exclaimed, looking at him with wide and irritated eyes.
She gulped, trying to steady her breathing. She just looked at him suspiciously and then shrugged,” What makes you think I care what your name is?”. Was she sending off signals for him to continue to talk to her? Or was he just being really oblivious and persistent.

message 30: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He jumped a bit when she did, He slightly chuckled as she pushed him.
"I didn't mean to scare you." He sighed and shook his head. He ran his hands through his hair, before shoving his hands in his pockets. "Okay I'm going to be honest. "I'm not use to this sort of thing, you don't take any of my shit or anyone elses." He cleared his throat. "Your just interesting to me, different then all the other annoying girls around here."

message 31: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments This guy was really not giving up.
She looked at him suspiciously, somewhat side eyeing him and not believing any of what he was saying. Was he really saying all of this or was she just imagining things?
“Uhh...thanks?”, she replied, not really knowing how to reply to his interest in her; no one ever took interest in her. She looked at him, looking him up and down and finally saying,” All these years and you just now notice who I am, I’m not buying it. Did someone bet you something? Did you get dared to do something? Because if you did you can just be honest and tell me and I’ll pretend you did whatever you had to do”. She just couldn’t believe what he was telling her.

message 32: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "If I was bet to do something, I wouldn't be going about it like this." He shook his head. "Besides my friends aren't even watching." He nodded over to where his friends were, just horsing around on the front steps of school. "And I'm sorry I didn't notice you before." He was about to say more, then sighed as he saw from the corner of his eye. She was coming over to him. "Hey tell you what. "Tomorrow, I'll make it up to you." He waved and quickly ran over to where his motorcycle was and quickly sped off down the rode.

message 33: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments And tomorrow was there before she knew it.
It was the next day, and she was still confused about everything: why was this guy so interested in her? London, that was his name, right?
She was carelessly walking into school, her mind on other things as she walked towards her locker. People around her were chattering, being loud and just screwing around with their friends. The existence and aura of her school was just passing her by.
“Snap out of it”, Amelia whispered to herself, shaking her head as she leaned against her locker. Why did she care so much? Why was she thinking so much about it?

message 34: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London didn't bother going to his friends that morning, they didn't seem to notice right then so he just walked by. He got inside and saw her standing by her locker, and started on his way toward her. He was immediately stopped in his tracks as what he had been dreading happened.
"You've been dodging me." Iris, her annoying voice hitting him. He sighed and rolled his eyes.
"There's a reason for that, now get out of my way." He went to push passed her but she grabbed his arm.
"You can't just go." She squeaked. He pulled his arm away and started to walk away again, without saying another word he headed over to Amelia's locker.
"Good morning." He said hoping he didn't startle her again.

message 35: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia was awoken out of her day dream as London suddenly appeared in front her, greeting her. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows, shocked to see him in front of her.
“Morning”, she replied back, looking up at him and gulping slightly. In the corner of her eye, Amelia could see a girl glaring at both of them, as if she was annoyed by one of them. “There’s a girl glaring at us, should I be worried?”, she asked, joking slightly as she looked into his eyes, she hadn’t really noticed, but he had long eyelashes. Then she started to notice other things, like how tall he was, how shinny and dark his hair was; did she never notice how attractive he was?

message 36: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Oh her." He didn't even look back, already know the look on her face. "For now I think we're fine." He smiled slightly. "Just ignore her, that's what I usually do." It had been working out so far, but he was starting to get annoyed at always having to dodge her. He shook it off and noticed the way she was staring at him. "Um...are you okay?" He asked wondering if he had something on his face, or if she was just blanking out again.

message 37: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments “Ahh”, she stated, giving a nod of her head and continuing,” An ex I guess”, she raised her eyebrows at him slightly, as if she was joking around with him. She looked away from the girl and looked back at him, looking a bit too long. He even noticed that she was looking too long, so she shook her head, gulping and shaking her head.
“Yep. Perfectly fine”, she said quickly.
Wait, she knew his name but he didn’t know hers, so she looked up at him and smiled,” I’m Amelia”. She usually didn’t smile at people she didn’t know, but for some reason she didn’t mind this London guy. To be completely honest, he wasn’t too bad. However, she couldn’t say that just yet, she didn’t really know him. She didn’t know if she wanted to know him or if she did. God, this was confusing!

message 38: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Right." He nodded then smiled slightly. "Amelia, that is a very good name." He glanced up as the bells for class rang. "I'll meet you at lunch, save me a seat!" He called as he started walking away backwards down the hall. He didn't think he any classes with her before that so he just had to make due. He ignored Iris who was still there, but talking with some other girls. He wasn't sure what was up with himself the passed few days, but he was maybe starting to like the change.

message 39: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia was staring dumbfounded at him as he walked away, she was just stood there with her books in her hands and her eyes wide with her lips slightly parted.
Did he just ask her to save him a seat at lunch?
Many periods went by, draining Amelia’s energy even more. Until finally it was lunch. Amelia and Raven say at their usual table, the table in the corner furthest away from the big crowds and noise.
“This burger is delicious”, Raven mumbled, her mouth filled with all the ingredients of the burger. She looked like a chipmunk, her cute face and big, stuffed cheeks amused Amelia to the point of laughter.
It had completely slipped her mind that she was supposed to be saving a seat for London, although it wouldn’t be hard for him to find a seat anyway since their table was practically empty.

message 40: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Every class he ended up zoning out, more so then usual. To the point where Wilson had to get his attention for them to get to lunch. He quickly jumped up and didn't say anything to him as he left the room and headed to the cafeteria. He opened the doors and went inside looking over all the tables until he saw her sitting toward the back. He didn't really notice Raven until he got there and plopped down in the seat across from them.
"So what's for eats?" He asked leaning forward in the chair, his arms resting against the table as gave a smile.

message 41: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia’s laughter was soon interrupted. At first, she just thought it was some random guy coming up to them and asking them a question, so of course she had a rude expression on her face. But once she really looked at who it was her expression showed shock and confusion,” Oh wow, you’re actually sitting with us”.
Raven was completely confused, she still had her cheeks filled with burger as she looked over at London and then looked back at Amelia.
“Oh right. Raven this is London, the guy who’s taken a sudden interest, London this is Raven”, she introduced them, giving Raven a quick raise of her eyebrows.
Raven quickly chewed and swallowed her food and gave an anxious laugh and smile,” Nice to meet you”.

message 42: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He hadn't realized he had interrupted something until they were both looking at him funny. Had she forgot, he asked himself, oh well he was there now. No turning back. He smiled as he looked over at her friend.
"Raven." he said thoughtfully. "I have heard your name before." He thought for a moment before he brushed it off. "And yeah I said I would, is that so surprising?" He gave her a quizzical look. Maybe they just weren't used to people sitting with them.

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Raven was immediately flattered by him, Amelia could see it in her smile and her body language. Amelia couldn’t help but roll her eyes at her friend and shake her head ever so slightly. She was so easy sometimes.
“Uh...no, not surprising at all. You did say you were going to sit here after all”, Amelia shrugged, looking at him and then looking over at his table of friends.
“Aren’t they going to wonder where you are?”, she asked, raising her eyebrows. She didn’t know if she could deal with his friends. Raven briefly looked over at the table and then looked back between London and Amelia, just watching.

message 44: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Nah they'll be okay." He waved his hand a bit. "They wont even notice I'm gone. "I am not bound in blood to sit with them all the time." He shrugged as if it was nothing, he at least hoped they wouldn't notice. He didn't want all of his so called friends descending on these two's table like that. And it would not be fun for him or her.

message 45: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia and Raven just watched London, both mind blown, somewhat uncomfortable and very baffled by it all. She had only met this guy yesterday, but somehow she saw him wherever she went and was noticed by him. Why now?
For a little while they kind of just sat in silence, awkwardly eating their lunch and now and then looking over at each other briefly. But Amelia couldn’t help herself, she needed to say something, so she threw her sandwich into her plate and said,” The popular life not suiting you anymore, London? Getting bored of it or something?”. Raven just looked over at Amelia with wide eyes, and then turned back to see what London would reply with.

message 46: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Bored...isn't the word I would use." He said thoughtfully, and sighed shaking his head. Sitting back in the chair, glancing over at the table where they were going about there own. He wasn't sure how to explain it. "I have just started to notice things..." He blew out a breath shrugging. "Anyway, it doesn't matter." He didn't want to really admit to her that he had started to feel like he was pulling away from them for awhile.

message 47: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Amelia just looked at him, seeing him explain the situation and listening intently to his tone of voice. It seemed things were changing within him; the things he used to think were no more, he was different. Amelia understood, but part of her also didn’t.
“They’re still your friends”, Amelia stated.
Raven briefly looked over at the table and back at London, seeing a clear difference in behaviour and attitude. Raven touched Amelia’s hand quickly and shook her head, telling her to stop. So Amelia just sighed and looked away from London and Raven.
“I’m going to get something else, I’m still hungry”, Raven said smiling, standing up and then walking away, leaving Amelia and London sitting there, opposite each other.

message 48: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He wasn't sure they had ever really been friends in the first place. He patted the table for a moment about to say something when he felt a hand fall on his shoulder.
"Dude, what are you doing over here?" Wilson laughed. "I see..." He looked over to Amelia. London closed his eyes trying to steady himself. At first he was as calm as he could.
"Wilson step off." He pushed his hand off his shoulder, but he only sat down beside him and put his arm around him.

message 49: by Niran (new)

Niran | 653 comments Of course, the other guy, Wilson or something, had made his way over to the table, a look of complete bafflement coming across his face as he questioned why the popular kid was sitting on this table. Amelia looked at Wilson in a cold way, glaring at him and shooting him warning signs.
“They have creamy des-“, Raven came bouncing back, grinning from ear to ear with treats in her hands. But her face quickly shifted as she saw that they were joined by someone else. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked from the stranger, to London then to Amelia then back to the stranger.

message 50: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Oh you dog!" Wilson gave London a bit of a push and stood up as he saw Raven come up, he smirked. "Keeping them to yourself huh?" He was about to go over to her.
"I said step off." London finally lost it and stood up, facing him down, his face stone. "Go back over to your own table." He warned, narrowing his eyes. They stared each other down for a moment before Wilson scoffed and shook his head backing away.
"Watch your back London." He pointed and laughed, before turning away.

« previous 1 3 4