ARC Of Authors discussion

ADVANCED REVIEW COPIES (ARC) > kindle giveaway

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (new)

Jason Donoghue Hello all i am giving away a hundred free copies of my book Rónán on kindle for a week, starting tomorrow. The book is four star rating on this, and has gained some people acknowledgment in Ireland. (I am Irish)

Book synopsis below

A first-person perspective of life love and loss set in 11th century Ireland on the brink of war. With Norman support, an exiled King returns. Rónán an eight-year-old boy lays bedridden whilst the world moves on around him. While his sister Julia marries to form alliances, her father Lord Wyman fights to hold the family together. His son Maitiú a fifteen-year-old boy with the support of a cunning woman claims his rights by Brehon law to his father’s castle.

A fictional story closely linked to Irish History.

its a free book might as well whats better than free stuff.

message 2: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (dreamreader70) Hi Jason! Congrats on publishing Ronan! I downloaded from Amazon ~ Kindle Unlimited (included in my membership) and will leave a review once I read it. :)

Best wishes to you! I love Ireland!

message 3: by Jason (new)

Jason Donoghue I appreciate it, honestly thank you.

message 4: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (dreamreader70) Sure thing!!! :) Thanks for the heads up!

message 5: by Jason (new)

Jason Donoghue I just seen you follow me. I am flattered do you have access to my page, because I post new content there for free you might like?

message 6: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (dreamreader70) I added your books to my to be read list!!! :)

message 7: by Jason (new)

Jason Donoghue When I am doing a paperback giveaway in a couple weeks I'll get back to you and send you some free stuff, if you want them.

message 8: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (dreamreader70) Sure, that would be great! I do not mind e-books either. I am all for helping authors out!

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 68 comments Where is the link to your giveaway?

message 10: by Jason (new)

Jason Donoghue Kathy wrote: "Where is the link to your giveaway?"

You can find it on my page, i cannot post it for some reason.

message 11: by Kathy (last edited Jul 21, 2018 05:26AM) (new)

Kathy Golden | 68 comments Hi, Jason,

Here's the link to your giveaway:

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...