What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Mrs. Perfect
This topic is about Mrs. Perfect
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Realistic adult fiction: Family has seemingly perfect life but are in debt ? [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie Mellor | 3 comments In this book, the family has 2 children and they are seemingly perfect. The story is told from the wife's point of view. She has everything under the sun (clothes, shoes handbags, luxury car, etc). Their friends are all jealous of how perfect their life is. They belong to their local country club and the wife helps with her daughters school in the PTO.

I know thats vague, but I cannot remember a ton about this book! Ive been searching everywhere! Thanks in advance for the help!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Since it was told from the wife's point of view, are you sure it was a YA?

How many years ago did you read this?
Anything about the cover?
Part of a series?
Time period/location story takes place?

message 3: by Katie Mellor (last edited Jul 19, 2018 08:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katie Mellor | 3 comments I read it probably 5 years ago. Not part of a series. It takes place in present day, not sure about the exact location! I also remember that throughout the story, the wife is tallying up their debt with every purchase she makes.

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo | 140 comments Hi Katie. Is it Not Perfect by Elizabeth LaBan? Sorry I can’t add the link but I’m on a train with wobbly WiFi :)

Katie Mellor | 3 comments Found the book! Mrs. Perfect by Jane Porter! :)

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34407 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Katie. Here's the link - Mrs. Perfect by Jane Porter.