The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

11 views
Chit Chat > Something to make you laugh...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
Memes, funny posts/videos, share anything that made you laugh...


message 2: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
I clicked on this vid expecting it to be cheesy and idiotic. But now I'm thinking that the MCU should be a musical xD.
My stomach hurts from laughing so hard, this is amazing. MCU-The Other Side [Thor, Loki]


⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 174 comments If you have some spare time and love Harry Potter, go watch 'A Very Potter Musical' on YouTube. I died laughing. Has anyone seen it?


message 4: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
⭐Anni⭐ wrote: "If you have some spare time and love Harry Potter, go watch 'A Very Potter Musical' on YouTube. I died laughing. Has anyone seen it?"

I saw that years ago xD So funny. I just rewatched it then, the downside is that I'm going to be singing that for the rest of the day xD


⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 174 comments Draco is just hilarious XD


message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana Ragsdale | 12 comments LydiaMae wrote: "I clicked on this vid expecting it to be cheesy and idiotic. But now I'm thinking that the MCU should be a musical xD.
My stomach hurts from laughing so hard, this is amazing. MCU-The Other Side [T..."


My gosh this made me want to cry! It was just so perfect. Their bromance is the best. <3

Studio C videos on YouTube are funny. Especially "A Germaphobe's Nightmare" and "She Loves You, Bro!"


message 7: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
Diana wrote: "LydiaMae wrote: "I clicked on this vid expecting it to be cheesy and idiotic. But now I'm thinking that the MCU should be a musical xD.
My stomach hurts from laughing so hard, this is amazing. MCU-..."


Ikr! Love them! And Studio C videos are hilarious! I crack up every time xD


back to top