Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 28k Urban Fantasy Novella

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brienne (last edited Jul 19, 2018 01:58AM) (new)

Brienne Dubh | 7 comments This is a prequel novella in a series with Vampires, Shifters and other supernatural beings.

This Novella is complete and book one of four in the series is almost ready to go too. Looking for readers who I could come back to again with this story. It has been edited and I am looking for readers feedback. If you are interested please leave your name and email. Thanks so much

Brienne.

Awakening of a Soul Keeper Blurb:

What happens when you marry the man of your dreams but then meet your soulmate and find out he is a thing of nightmares?

Theodora Matthews is thrust into a world of powerful supernatural's and surrounded by treachery, lies and violence when she accidentally discovers not only is her husband’s boss a powerful vampire, but she is also his soul keeper and fated mate.

As the leader of all vampires the last thing Lyzander wants or needs is his soul. With so much on the line he can't afford to be anything but vengeful and Theodora’s presence jeopardizes everything his is.

Forced to stick close to her unwanted mate, Theodora struggles to keep a hold of her sanity and her marriage as she discovers who and what she really is.

message 2: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 8 comments I would be happy to give any feedback needed. I am new to beta reading but I eat books anyway. My email is cowprintgirl@gmail.com

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (sallysparrowblink) | 1 comments I haven't read vampires in a while but this sounds intriguing! Feel free to send me your work at twingenn@gmail.com

message 4: by Brienne (new)

Brienne Dubh | 7 comments Cindy wrote: "I haven't read vampires in a while but this sounds intriguing! Feel free to send me your work at twingenn@gmail.com"

Thanks for responding! :) I'll send you an email shortly

message 5: by Brienne (new)

Brienne Dubh | 7 comments Gemma wrote: "I would be happy to give any feedback needed. I am new to beta reading but I eat books anyway. My email is cowprintgirl@gmail.com"

Thanks for getting in touch Gemma I'll send you an email this morning.

message 6: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 8 comments Thank you Brienne I will look forward to it. 😊