Aussie Readers discussion

Into the Fog
This topic is about Into the Fog
Archives > Win a signed copy of rural crime thriller Into the Fog! Ends midnight 2 August!

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Aussie Readers Giveaway – win 1 of 3 signed copies of Into the Fog

Would you like to be one of the first to read the new Australian rural crime thriller Into the Fog by Sandi Wallace?

Into the Fog (Harvey & Franklin #3) by Sandi Wallace

I’d love to give Aussie Readers members the chance to win a signed copy of my new thriller Into the Fog before it releases on 17 August 2018. The competition starts today and closes midnight 2 August 2018. Three winners will be randomly drawn by my husband on the morning of Friday 3 August and contacted by email. This giveaway is open to Australian residents only. Full entry details are below.

Into the Fog blurb:

How could police lose three children?

Three missing children.
A wild storm.
A long way from home.

Melbourne journalist Georgie Harvey is on hand when three children disappear from a police-run camp in the Dandenong Ranges.

When Daylesford cop John Franklin hears the news, he is on secondment 200 kilometres away. Feeling responsible for the local kids, he abandons his post to join the search.

Somebody saw the children.
Somebody knows something.
Every minute is vital.

Frustration and desperation mount as the polar storm intensifies. Pushed to the outer by local detectives, Franklin and Georgie find cyber links to a serial predator and another missing girl, and will risk everything in their race to avert tragedy.

“Sandi Wallace’s best yet! Into the Fog is engaging, fast-paced, and full of suspense.”
—Karen M. Davis, former NSW police detective and author of the Lexie Rogers series.

Author bio:

Sandi Wallace is a life-long crime-fiction addict and the award-winning author of rural crime thrillers and short crime stories. Her gripping new thriller Into the Fog follows Tell Me Why and Dead Again. Her first collection of short crime fiction is On the Job, and she is a contributing author of the anthology Writing the Dream. Sandi is currently at work on a standalone psychological thriller and the next instalment in her series. She lives in the stunning Dandenong Ranges outside of Melbourne with her husband. Connect with Sandi at www.sandiwallace.com, www.instagram.com/sandiwallacecrime or www.facebook.com/sandi.wallace.crimew....

Into the Fog by Sandi Wallace releases on 17 August 2018. Available in eBook and paperback.

ENTER INTO THE FOG GIVEAWAY NOW

For your chance to WIN a signed copy of Into the Fog please mark it as “to read” in Goodreads, then email me at sandi@sandiwallace.com with INTO THE FOG AUSSIE READERS GIVEAWAY in the subject line. Let me know your mailing address in the body of the email.

Good luck!

Marianne (cloggiedownunder) | 8069 comments Thanks for offering this Sandi! Three lucky people are in for a treat.

message 3: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Marianne wrote: "Thanks for offering this Sandi! Three lucky people are in for a treat."
Thanks Marianne! Thrilled you think so.

Carolyn | 7841 comments Sounds excellent Sandi! Thanks for the great giveaway :)

message 5: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Carolyn wrote: "Sounds excellent Sandi! Thanks for the great giveaway :)"

Thanks so much, Carolyn! And my pleasure.

message 6: by Sharon (new) - added it

Sharon | 4460 comments Great giveaway, Sandi. Thank you! I'm entering now as I can't seem to find your books at my local library. Good luck to everyone who enters 😊

message 7: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brenda | 68779 comments Mod
Woohoo! Thanks Sandi!!

Michael (michaelswensson) | 10592 comments I'm in! Thanks for the giveaway Sandi :)

Sharah McConville | 428 comments Sounds exciting!

message 10: by Noelene (last edited Jul 19, 2018 03:35PM) (new)

Noelene | 364 comments Love to try new authors whoI haven't read before, particularly in my favourite genre.

message 11: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Sharon wrote: "Great giveaway, Sandi. Thank you! I'm entering now as I can't seem to find your books at my local library. Good luck to everyone who enters 😊"
Good luck, Sharon! And if you'd like to let me know which library service you belong to, I'll make sure to let them know about my books. :)

message 12: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Brenda wrote: "Woohoo! Thanks Sandi!!"
Pleasure - thank you, Brenda! :)

message 13: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Noelene wrote: "Love to try new authors whoI haven't read before, particularly in my favourite genre."
I love trying new authors too, Noelene! And I do love crime reads. Good luck! :)

message 14: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Michael wrote: "I'm in! Thanks for the giveaway Sandi :)"
My pleasure, Michael. And good luck! :)

message 15: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Sharah wrote: "Sounds exciting!"
Thank you, Sharah! Don't forget to add it to GR and email your details if you'd like to enter. :)

message 16: by Amanda - (new) - added it

Amanda - Mrs B's Book Reviews (amanda-mrsbsbookreviews) | 11 comments Email and entry sent. Thanks for the opportunity Sandi (Mrs B).

message 17: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Amanda - wrote: "Email and entry sent. Thanks for the opportunity Sandi (Mrs B)."
My pleasure, Amanda (Mrs B)! Best of luck with the giveaway. Thrilled you'd like to read it. :)

Jülie ☼♄  | 6262 comments Ooh thanks Sandi I'm definitely in 😊

message 19: by marlin1 (new) - added it

marlin1 | 392 comments Thank you Sandi, all done too 😃

message 20: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments ☼♄Jülie  wrote: "Ooh thanks Sandi I'm definitely in 😊"
My pleasure, Jools. Pleased you're excited about this one. Best of luck with the draw. :)

message 21: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments marlin1 |wrote: "Thank you Sandi, all done too 😃"
Fantastic, Marlene. Thanks for your interest in my new book! Best of luck with the draw. :)

message 22: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments So fabulous to see the entries coming in and to receive your lovely messages here and with your emails! Thanks for your interest in my new book. ... Please remember to enter the draw you need to email your details and also add Into the Fog as "to read" on Goodreads. Best of luck. And cheers again! :)

Sharah McConville | 428 comments Sandi wrote: "Sharah wrote: "Sounds exciting!"
Thank you, Sharah! Don't forget to add it to GR and email your details if you'd like to enter. :)"

Thanks, I have done that now :-)

message 24: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Sharah wrote: "Sandi wrote: "Sharah wrote: "Sounds exciting!"
Thank you, Sharah! Don't forget to add it to GR and email your details if you'd like to enter. :)"

Thanks, I have done that now :-)"

Great! Best of luck with the giveaway, Sharah! :)

message 25: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Last few days to WIN an advance copy of Into the Fog, a contemporary rural crime thriller set in the hills outside of Melbourne.
Get your entries in before midnight this Thursday and good luck! :)

message 26: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 4 stars

My fingers are crossed Sandi ;)

message 27: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Brenda wrote: "My fingers are crossed Sandi ;)"

Only a few more days until the draw, Brenda! Good luck. :)

message 28: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thanks Sandi 😊

message 29: by Diana (new)

Diana (secondhandrose) | 1545 comments I'd love to read this as the setting is local to me. Thanks for the chance to win. The books sounds great.

message 30: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Diana wrote: "I'd love to read this as the setting is local to me. Thanks for the chance to win. The books sounds great."

Thank you so much, Diana! Best of luck in the giveaway - only a few days left now. :)

message 31: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Still a little time left to enter this giveaway! Winners will be drawn and notified on Friday.
Entering is simple. Mark Into the Fog as “to read” in Goodreads, then email me at sandi@sandiwallace.com with INTO THE FOG AUSSIE READERS GIVEAWAY in the subject line. Let me know your mailing address in the body of the email.
Good luck! And thanks so much for the interest so far. :)

message 32: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Less than a day to get your entries in if you'd like to be in with a chance.
Thanks again to everyone who has shown interest in Into the Fog!

message 33: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway for Into the Fog. I'm grateful for your interest in my latest rural crime thriller. I'm sorry you couldn't all win.

The three winners have been drawn and notified – congratulations and I hope you enjoy the read!

Best wishes,
Sandi

message 34: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Congratulations to the winners 😊

Sharah McConville | 428 comments Oh thank you so much Sandi!! :-)

message 36: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sounds like you were one of the winners Sharah! Well done 😊

message 37: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments My pleasure, Sharah! Hope you and the other winners enjoy the read.
Thanks for all your support and excitement too, Brenda! xx

Marianne (cloggiedownunder) | 8069 comments Those lucky winners are in for a treat!!

message 39: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sandi wrote: "My pleasure, Sharah! Hope you and the other winners enjoy the read.
Thanks for all your support and excitement too, Brenda! xx"

You're welcome Sandi!

Marie | 9 comments Rats, missed this by one day! Congrats to the winners and thanks to Sandi

message 41: by Diana (new)

Diana (secondhandrose) | 1545 comments Congrats to the winners. Hoping to start this series.

Sharah McConville | 428 comments Brenda wrote: "Sounds like you were one of the winners Sharah! Well done 😊"

Thanks Brenda!

message 43: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Cheers, Marianne! And thank you, Marie – a shame you missed out on entering.
Happy weekend, everyone.
Cheers,
Sandi

message 44: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Diana wrote: "Congrats to the winners. Hoping to start this series."
Diana, there might be a nice surprise on your work email next week. ;)

message 45: by Diana (new)

Diana (secondhandrose) | 1545 comments Sandi wrote: "Diana wrote: "Congrats to the winners. Hoping to start this series."
Diana, there might be a nice surprise on your work email next week. ;)"

Thanks Sandi. I got to work to find I had won a copy. So excited. Of course I have to read the whole series now!

message 46: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Well done Diana!!

message 47: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Wallace | 74 comments Congrats again, Diana! Reading from the beginning sounds like a great plan – enjoy! :)