75 Books...More or Less! discussion

Archive (2018 ABC) > ***Rachel's ABC Challenge***

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R (last edited Jul 22, 2018 08:25PM) (new)

R | 114 comments I have never done anything like this before, Im excited!

message 2: by Joanne (new)

Joanne | 4 comments Welcome rachel I find it fun hope you do to. Enjoy

message 3: by R (new)

R | 114 comments Joanne wrote: "Welcome rachel I find it fun hope you do to. Enjoy"

Thanks! I am already looking at books in a very different way!

message 4: by Andrea, Moderator (new)

Andrea | 4073 comments Mod
Glad you are joining in on this challenge Rachel, it's a lot of fun!

message 5: by Joanne (new)

Joanne | 4 comments R wrote: "F- Fight Club
Author - C - Chuck Palahniuk"

You got some great reads there 👍😁😁

message 6: by R (last edited Dec 18, 2018 11:54PM) (new)

R | 114 comments BOOKS

A - A Single Man; A Dog's Purpose; (the) Age of Innocence; (the) Accursed; American War; (the) Alice Network; (the) Arabian Nights;

B - Bel Canto; Braving the Wilderness; The Boy who Harnessed the Wind; Bishop's Wife (The); Beyond the Kingdoms; Blind Assassin (The),

C - Coal; (the) Cider House Rules; (the) Clockwork Three; Children of Blood and Bone; Confessions of a Cartel Hit Man

D - Dandelion Wine; Death du Jour; Dear Life; Don Juan; (the) Dark Half; (the) Dead Zone; Dexter, Dragon Teeth

E - Everything, Everything; (the) Earth Moved; Esperanza Rising; Elmet; (the) Emerald Atlas; Etiquette and Espionage;

F - Fight Club; Flowers for Algernon, (the) Forbidden Library, Fried Green Tomatoes; Flight; French Lessons;

G - The God of Small Things; Gone Girl; The Golem and the Jinni; Go Tell it on the Mountain; Gwendy's Button Box; Gunslinger

H - The Haunted Hotel; the House of the Spirits; House of Secrets

I - (the) Invention of Wings; (the) Inquisitor's Tale; Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me;

J - Jurassic Park

K - Kabul Beauty School; Ketchup Clouds;

L - Letters to a Young Poet; Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk; (the) Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy; 800 Leagues on the Amazon

M - Mornings in Jenin; Milk and Honey; Magyk; Mountains Beyond Mountains; MirrorMask; (The) Mysterious Benedict Society;

N - Neuromancer; (the) Name of the Rose; Nevermoor

O - Origin; On Chesil Beach, (the) One Man; One False Note

P - The Plague; (the) Program; Pilgrims and Other Stories; Prisoners of Geography; Poor People; People of the Book

Q Queen of Hearts; Quiet Power

R - Red Riding Hood; Reader (The); (the) Running Man

S - Snowflower and the Secret Fan; Sisters Red; Salt; (the) Stand; Siddhartha; Sold; Stargirl, (the) Story Girl; Stones into Schools; Salem's Lot; Steppenwolf

T - To the Lighthouse; Twelve Years a Slave, Three Cups of Tea, (the) Trick; Tuesdays with Morrie; The Thief

U - The Unbearable Lightness of Being; The Uncommon Reader; Unbroken; Under the Dome; Utopia

V - Venice

W - Wildflower; Witches of Eastwick (The); Wicked Plants; Walden; Warm Bodies; (the) World According to Garp; Wild;

X

Y (the) Year of the Fog

Z - Zimmermann Telegram (The)

message 7: by R (last edited Dec 19, 2018 12:05AM) (new)

R | 114 comments AUTHORS

A - Susan Abulhawa; Isabel Allende, Peter Ackroyd; Margaret Atwood; Lloyd Alexander; Tomi Adeyemi; Mitch Albom

B - Ray Bradbury; Brene Brown; Sarah Blakely-Cartwright; Alan Bennett; Drew Barrymore; Dan Brown; James Baldwin; Judy Blume

C - W. Bruce Cameron; Albert Camus; Michael Crichton; Wilkie Collins; Chris Colfer; Truman Capote; Chris Columbis; Ta Nehisi Coates

D - Alexandre Dumas; Roald Dahl;

E - Omar El Akkad; Umberto Eco; Nathan Englander; Eleanor Estes

F - Gillian Flynn; Barbara Freese; Fannie Flagg;

G - William Gibson; Elizabeth Gilbert; Neil Gaimon; Eli Gottlieb; Andrew Gross

H - Lawrence Hill; Hermann Hesse; Nadia Hasimi; Laura Hillenbrand; Joshua Hammer; Hesse Hermann; James Henry

I - Christopher Isherwood; John Irving

J - E.K. Johnston

K - Rupi Kaur; Milan Kundera; Tracy Kidder; William Kamkwamba; Daniel Keyes; Mark Kurlansky; Stephen King; Sue Monk Kidd;

L - Erik Larson; Jeff Lindsey; Madeleine L'Engle;

M - Alice Munro; Ian McEwan; Patricia McCormick; Tim Marshall; Fiona Mozley; Isaac Marion; Greg Mortenson; Michelle Richmond

N - Solomon Northup; Robert Nathan

O - Joyce Carol Oates; Heather O'Neill; Caragh O'Brien; Colleen Oakes; Michael Ondaatje;

P - Chuck Palahniuk; Ann Patchett; Jackson Pearce; Annabel Pitcher; Thomas Pynchon, Jodi Picoult;

Q - Kate Quinn

R - Kathy Reichs; Rainer Maria Rilke; Deborah Rodriguez; Arundhati Roy; Kathleen Rooney; Pam Munoz Ryan; Anne Rice

S - Angie Sage; Lisa See; Bernhard Schlink; Amy Stewart; Laurence Sterne; Amy Stewart; Jerry Spinelli; Trenton Lee Stewart;

T - Barbara W. Tuchman; Henry David Thoreau; Leo Tolstoy; Jeff Talarigo;

U - John Updike; Anne Ursu;

V - Jules Verne

W - Virginia Woolf; Helene Wecker; Edith Wharton; Kate Douglas Wiggin; Jacqueline Woodson; Django Wexler; Beth Wiseman

X

Y - Nicole Yoon; Suzanne Young;

Z