Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

The Three Hares: Bloodline
This topic is about The Three Hares
ARCHIVES - Read4Review > The Three Hares - Adventure / Secret Society

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Geoffrey Simpson (geoffrey_simpson) The Three Hares Bloodline by Geoffrey Simpson
Geoffrey Simpson

Hello everyone,
I am the author of the middle school adventure series, The Three Hares. As you might have assumed, I would love to connect with reviewers by offering either mobi or epub files in exchange for their unbiased review.

As a side comment, I am building a Teacher/Parent platform on my website to help bring the depth behind the story into better light. Although it is a fun, fast-paced adventure story, it also has some fascinating links to further investigate in the classroom. History / Symbols / Puzzles / Maps

SYNOPSIS:
The Adventure of a lifetime . . .

Ethan Drake is a living legend. If only his late father had mentioned it.

Ethan and his friends decode a series of cryptic riddles from an ancient treasure map. Their discovery entangles them in a centuries-old struggle between warring secret societies.

It soon becomes clear that Ethan is not just an adventurous teen who accidentally stumbles upon a shadowy world. He is a catalyst… a spark which ignites the resurgence.

The Three Hares is a smart, twisty adventure mystery, one that will keep you reading until the remarkable end.

message 2: by Jemima (new) - added it

Jemima Pett | 1282 comments Mod
Sounds good. I'm very tempted. But then you'd have to wait so long for me to read it...

Geoffrey Simpson (geoffrey_simpson) Jemima wrote: "Sounds good. I'm very tempted. But then you'd have to wait so long for me to read it..."

No problem on waiting. If you would like a copy, and read it sometime later when you have time, that’s completely okay. If that sounds good, please send my a message with your email and preference between mobi and ePub, and I will send it over to you. :-) have a nice weekend.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Three Hares: Bloodline (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Geoffrey Simpson (other topics)