1x1 > Fangs Sister & Nicolai

Comments Showing 1-50 of 202 (202 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Hey

message 2: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Hello

message 3: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Okay so I'd like, a basic character rundown alright? It'd just be like, name, height, brief personality description and appearance.

message 4: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Cool, that works for me. Do you mind putting your story idea here.

message 5: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments A young man of 18 (Muse A) is just graduating high school. His parents have plans for him to take over the family company, a job developing video games. Little didn't he know that his mother had cooked up a scheme to partner with another with another company until the day comes and she tells him that he's getting married. The rival company has agreed to join forces to become one of the biggest gaming empires ever built, but they wanted something in return. Muse A is his mothers only bargaining chip and she give she him as a fiancé to the rival company's mildly mysterious an de majorly mature 22 year old son (Muse B). While Muse B is excited for a relationship and marriage, the wedding being scheduled three weeks after their first meeting, Muse A is more hesitant but knows he has no choice. With his anxiety running higher than ever can he find peace with Muse B and become a happy couple, or will he have to pretend and live with the weight of being a good husband the rest of his career?

message 6: by CallmeTony (last edited Jul 18, 2018 09:41PM) (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Name: Tobio Blaze Kurosawa
Height: 5'4"
Personality: He tends to be quieter, a bit awkward, anxious and submissive. He's actually pretty smart and witty when he's in a good enough mood. He really loves reading and books as well as cooking/baking.
Appearance:
https://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...

message 7: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Name: London Anderson
Height: 6ft
Appearance: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i7...

message 8: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Alright so I was kind of planning that it starts with them meeting at a dinner with the two families? Kind of a local cafe-esqe place that does sandwiches, I'm not sure what you'd call it but are you catching my drift?

message 9: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Yeah. Lets do it.

message 10: by CallmeTony (last edited Jul 18, 2018 09:52PM) (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments ((Okay cool. I'll start then.))

Tobio was sitting at a table with his parents. He was wearing a dark grey, almost black button up shirt with a pair of black jeans and his all black chucks. He hadn't planned on the button up at all but his mother had insisted. He was tugging gently at his lip ring, waiting apprehensively for the Andersons to come.
"I wish you'd had at least taken out the eyebrow piercing." His mother said quietly.
"It would have looked weird. A hole on either side of his eyebrow? It's better that he left it in." His father responded. Tobio didn't bother chiming in, he just watched the door and sipped his mocha.

message 11: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London looked out the window as they pulled up to the restaurant. When his parents had told him what was happening, he was sort of excited. It was something different, something new. He was excited to start a new experience so he dressed in something nice. Though not to over the top. He chose a nice black jacket with a nice shirt underneath, with his best pants. He was hoping to have a very good first impression.
"Remember your manors." His mother said as they got up to the door.
"Of course." He nodded as they headed inside.

message 12: by CallmeTony (last edited Jul 18, 2018 10:11PM) (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments "That's them. Stand up Tobio." His mother said. She took his dad's arm and they stood and smiled brightly. Tobio knew this whole act. They'd do it to impress people, that's not to say they weren't usually happy people but they didn't tend to outwardly show it as much as when they had guests. Tobio could feel his heart beating fast and hoped he didn't go red. He was pale enough that it wasn't hard but it made him look weird, especially with his bright white hair and green eyes. He took a few deep breaths and pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose. He looked down as his father waved to the Andersons, not wanting to make accidental prolonged eye contact. He'd glanced up at the family through his bangs, getting a glimpse of who he assumed must be London. Good looking and terrifically tall, Tobio wasn't sure he could sit through a whole meal without some stuttering mishap leading to total embarrassment.

message 13: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London followed after his parents as they spotted the Kurosawa's. He noticed Tobio right away, and smiled a little bit bigger. Something about him made him like him already. He was actually kind of cute. He quickly pulled himself from his own thoughts and remembered to pay attention as he was always told. He smiled as his parents started shaking hands with Tobio's parents. He glanced over at him again for a moment, noticing the really didn't look like he wanted to be there.

message 14: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio' said mother introduced herself and her father, D.D. and Scott, and he was sure she was going to say something embarrassing but his father stepped in and introduced Tobio. He looked up and nodded at the Andersons shaking their hands and looking polite and respectful. London looked happy to be here more or less, almost excited. Tobio couldn't, personally, fake excitement when it wasn't already apparent that he wasn't even excited but he managed a twitch of his lips to signify a smile.
"Why don't we all sit down so we can order, the food here is fantastic." Tobio's mother said, "And London darling, we've saved you a seat next to Tobio." She said, smiling. Tobio glanced at London, looking for a response.

message 15: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London's parents introduced themselves, Seth and Iris. Iris introducing London. He smiled respectfully at them.
"Yes, thank you ma'am." London nodded his head and took his seat next to Tobio. His parents sat down once he was seated.
"So what's good here?" His father asked as he picked up a menu. His way of getting the conversation rolling. London wasn't really interested in there parents conversation. He really just wanted to get to know Tobio. They were after all here for them. But he wasn't sure what to really ask. So he just stuck to something simple.
"I really love your shoes." He said genuinely.

message 16: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio sat with everyone else, going through the motions and putting on as good a show he could manage for his parents. The Andersons seemed as nice as any other family who was having their son marry a complete stranger for the advancement of the company.
"Personally, I find that the BLT is amazing they add a bit of avocado and bacon..." His parents went on to recommend a few things from the menu but he knew his mother was itching to talk about wedding plans. He thought it was better that they didn't. Not yet anyways. He was getting used to the silence between London and himself when London said something, of course he would, he had to. How to respond was Tobio's problem. He knew it was customary to compliment him back.
"Thanks," he said, his voice cracking, "Yours aren't too bad either." He said. He's mean to it as a joke but it had come out sounding strained.

message 17: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London wasn't sure if he really meant that. He really did seem very indifferent about being there. But then again he did seem nervous also. He glanced down at his shoes as he was complimented back thought and smiled slightly. Forgetting for a second which pair he had on.
"Well thank you." He nodded his head. He wasn't sure he should keep talking to him he didn't seem up for conversation. But he got a side glance from his mother as they continued talking to Tobio's parents, of course he needed to make sure things went well today. He had been reminded many times before today. He took in a silent breath. "I um... hear you like to cook?" He smiled at him.

message 18: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio was relieved London had taken the compliment well, more or less. He looked back down at his mocha and swallowed hard. This was going to be the end of him. He knew that London's parents were probably shooting him looks so he glanced up at his own and sure enough his mother was looking at him with her eyebrows raised. He suddenly knew exactly where London found out he liked to cook. He wondered what else his mother must have told London about him, how much she'd made up. He didn't bother asking though, he'd find out in time. He clearest his throat to try and avoid another voice crack.
"Yeah. I make a lot of food at home. Because, ahm th-that's what cooking is, making food ya know?" He had tried to sound like a normal person but knew there was no coming back from that slip up. Internally he was screaming, externally he figured he must've look sick, not that he didn't usually but more so now.

message 19: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "I suppose so." He sort of giggled at that, he could tell he was having a hard time with this. No doubt it must have been a bit weird for him. He had to try and figure out how to make him a bit more comfortable, at least a little bit. "I'm terrible at cooking." He said each word separately. "I mean if you like burnt food I am the guy to come to." He joked a bit. He hopped him just talking would make him feel a bit better, so he wouldn't have to say much. But he also didn't want to push him to much, and make him just shut down. He let out a breath. "You know if you want me to just shut up, you can tell me." He gave him a bit of a small mile.

message 20: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio could tell that London was trying to make him feel better. He wasn't sure if that was good though. For one it could mean that he's just a good person, but the pessimist in him also pointed out the fact that he could just be really into gay relationships of something. He pushed that thought aside as best he could and tried to focus on how London was probably just a good person. He looked up at London through his bangs, looked instead of glancing. He knew he was hunched over a bit but it was better to be smaller in the present company.
"Y-mm no. It's fine. It better that you talk actually." He said quietly. He knew that as long as one of them was talking and the other at least looked receptive his mother wouldn't hound him.

message 21: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "No problem." He nodded understandingly. He hoped he wasn't coming on to strong, and pushing his way through. But he was glad to help him, even if it meant him just talking. He quickly thought of some topic for him to talk about. Something that hopefully Tobio would find interesting. So he just started talking about a book he had read recently, telling him all the interesting parts. "I haven't finished it yet, but I really don't want it to be done. "Maybe that's why I'm taking so long to finish it..." He continued.

message 22: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio listened gratefully, nodding and trying to look interested for his parents. The book London was talking about sounded mildly interesting and he was glad that London seemed interested in reading.
"I've personally found that it's easier to read something I really like." He commented quietly. He went back to sipping his mocha, he was hardly processing what was going on around him because his mothers had manage to get on the topic of the wedding. He nudged his dad who interrupted his mother with something about food.

message 23: by Fangs sister (last edited Jul 19, 2018 11:42AM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "Yes." He smiled agreeing. "Though I do like to try and read things that I probably wouldn't normally read. "Sort of a different experience, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't." He hadn't been paying attention to his parents at all now. Though he knew his mother was still monitoring there interactions. "I did happen to find my favorite book that way though." For a moment he tuned into there conversation and heard something about a wedding, but then it quickly changed to ordering food.

message 24: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments "Try poetry." Tobio said quietly. He was grateful for his father understanding how he felt about his mothers constant musings over the wedding. It was bad enough that it's all she talked about at home. He didn't but think it was as though he best idea to have have brought up as one of the first things at their meeting. He glanced up and saw London notice the change in topic, hoping he didn't think it too sudden a change. Tobio picked up his menu even though he already knew what he was ordering. He wanted to at least seem busy, but he couldn't focus on it so he set jt down and looked off, resting his elbow on the table and his chin in his hand. He was disinterested in most of what's his mother was rambling about, food and desserts, more recommendations. So he glanced at London to see how he was doing.

message 25: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "Oh I love poetry." He beamed. "I even write a bit of it, though I'm not very good at it." London picked up his menu looking it over for a moment. It didn't take him long to find what he wanted. Just a nice burger and fries seemed like it always did the trick for him. His mother seemed sort of upset that they had stopped talking about the wedding. As much as he was looking a bit forward to it, it probably was best to hold off on that until they all knew each other slightly better.

message 26: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio didn't turn back to London, but he didn't focus his piercing green eyes on him through his bangs. He scrunched his nose and pushed his glasses up a bit.
"Will you show me sometime?" Tobio asked. He thought about poetry being a good catalyst for a relationship. A common interest for them to talk about. Unfortunately for him, his mother had been listening in on their conversation and decided her input would be necessary.
"Oh you both love poetry? Tobio writes all the time. You two should go somewhere after dinner and share your work with each other. A little get-to-know-you date hmm?" She said extatically. Tobio knew he wasn't allow allowed to say no to this. With the tone she'd used he knew there was no getting out of this now.

message 27: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London wasn't able to answer him as he heard his mother say that. He wasn't even able to answer that question as i own mother answered for him.
"You'd love that right London?" She sort of nudged him, giving him a look.
"Yes, I uh...think that would be nice." He smiled softly, he hadn't ever shared his poems with anyone else before, but there was a first time for everything, and as much as he didn't like being spoken for he was a bit excited.

message 28: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio immediately looked to his father for help that he knew he couldn't provide. His dad only shook his head lightly and mimicked taking a deep breath, panic must have been obvious on Tobio's face. Tobio took a deep breath and his dad put his hands up as if holding handlebars and then rolled one wrist a bit, miming riding a motorcycle. Tobio's lip twitched a bit. The whole silent exchange was discreet and swift. Someone would have had to watch for it to notice.
"Sure." Tobio said to his mother. Tobio decidedly then that if he was going to do this he was going to do it right. He'd preparedness tartlets earlier that day and he had an idea of where they could go. A place only he knew about.
"Do you mind me picking you up from your place?" Tobio asked London quietly.

message 29: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London's attention was shifted for a moment, his eye caught his mothers. She was giving him that look that said he was doing a good job, but of course with no smile. She only turned her attention back to the others. Of course his father was only there, just because he had to be, he didn't care either way. London shook it off and heard what Tobio said.
"Okay, yeah that would be great." He gave him a smile. He hoped this meant, he was at least a little bit, opening up to him.

message 30: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments "Oh this is wonderful. How exciting. Now London dear, do you still live with your parents or do you have your own little flat somewhere?" Tobio's mother asked. He hated when she pried butter knew that no force in the world could stop her. She was dead set on this wedding. Tobio looked at his father who smiled encouragingly.
"Great." He said. A waitress came over and asked if everyone knew what they'd be ordering. Tobio hope de this would push his mothers question aside for the time being, granted he knew it would only delay the inevitable.

message 31: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "Um..." London was about to answer when the waitress came up. He planned on answering of course. Waiting patiently for everyone else to order, and then giving his own. Tobio's mother seemed pretty excited about the two of them actually hitting it off. He was hoping it would too honestly, but he really hopped Tobio would be too.
"Actually London has a place of his own." His mother suddenly jumped in before he could even speak. "Just a block or so away from us." He resisted the urge to sigh, and just smiled and nodded.

message 32: by CallmeTony (last edited Jul 19, 2018 08:16PM) (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments "Oh that's wonderful. I'm sure Tobio would love to see it sometime, how about-"
"How about we dig in. This dinner looks fabulous." Tobio's father cut in. He'd known what was coming and Tobio was once again grateful for his father. He looked down the table at him and his eyes softened a bit. Tobio's father nodded and he nodded back before taking a bite of his macaroni and cheese. They did it differently here, with shells instead of macaroni and homade white cheddar sauce. It really was fantastic. The waitress had also brought waters for the whole party and Tobio watched as the condensated water droplets slid down the side of his glass onto the coaster, pooling at the bottom of his glass before he took another bite.

message 33: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London was sort of grateful when the food came, though he didn't mind talking with Tobio, his parents making plans for him was starting to get to him. Though wasn't going to worry about anything until he finished up his burger and the fries. He took the first big bit, it was perfect. Just the way he liked. He was content with just this some times, though honestly he wished it had just been him and Tobio.

message 34: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio's mother decided to bring it up again, the wedding. She wanted to get as much planned as possible. Almost as soon as Tobio graduated she wanted him to get married, the wedding a two weeks weeks after his high school graduation. She was twirling a fettuccine noodle on her fork when she mentioned how good the tiramisu was here.
"That reminds me," she said, "what kind of cake do you two want for the big day?" She asked turning to London and Tobio. He was getting frustrated with he really antics at this point. He didn't want to seem angry so he passed ot off as disinterest.
"Mom we should enjoy dinner for now. We can talk about cake and stuff later." He said.
"He's right D.D. It wouldn't be wise to pester him with these questions until after graduation. He's got important studying on his mind." Tobio's mother agreed after a moments consideration. Tobio's shoulders slumped a bit with visible relief. His dad had bough to him at least a week for him to prepare for the barage of questions and the all new anxiety of being of being a husband.

message 35: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London glanced up as he heard the conversation, he blinked a bit confused going back to his burger. But he couldn't help feeling the tension in the air now. He slowly swallowed what was in his mouth. He could feel his mother wanting to start up also, but going back to her own food.
"Um...excuse me." He stood up and wiped his mouth. "I need to use the restroom." He nodded and then gave Tobio an apologetic smile before fast walking to the bathroom. He wasn't sure why, but he suddenly needed a breather.

message 36: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio twisted the heavy ring on his index finger, a nervous tick. His dad must have noticed because he gave him a look as if to say 'Take deep breaths and I'll take care of your mother.' Tobio nodded, watching London go. He wasn't sure what could combination of things caused him to feel the need to leave, but he wasn't positive that his mother was one of them. He focused on his breathing until he calmed down a bit. He realized now how few people were actually here. Maybe two other tables were fully populated, but that was about it. Combined with the fact that even London had needed a break he started to relax a bit. If something did happen not many people would see. He wondered ignored he should check on London but figured that the whole point of leaving was to be alone for a moment. He could feel his mothers eyes on him and heard a shuffle underneath the table, then she looked away.

message 37: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London got into the bathroom and let out a long breath. He hadn't realized how he was feeling until he was alone. He had definitely been excited for this and still sort of was, but he was starting to realize what was going on. But he couldn't let his own bad feelings get in the way. He still had to make sure this went okay. He shook himself off and took in a deep breath before walking back out over to the table and sitting back down. Situating himself before going to finish his half eaten down burger.

message 38: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio felt his mother nudge him when London sat back down but he ignored her. Instead he went back to eating and his father lured his mother back into a conversation with the Andersons. Tobio finished quickly and watched as the sky grew dark outside, he knew a storm was coming and listened for the rain, light at first but then growing stronger. He could see lightning and heard the thunder. It was really all quite calming really. He decide do to try and chat with London as best he could. He cleared his throat.
"So do you like storms?" He asked tentatively.

message 39: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London was now just down to his last few fries, he absently listened to what his parents were saying for a second before he heard what Tobio had asked. He glanced out the window for a moment, listening to the rain hit the window, and the low rumbles of thunder. He smiled and nodded his head.
"I think rain is very soothing." He said thoughtfully. "It's probably really stupid, but sometimes I just like to close my eyes and stand in it for awhile. "I don't know, I feel like it's calming."

message 40: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio watched London watch the rain before he turned back and replied. London had a mellow voice which was different to him. The person he heard talk most was probaby his mother and she had a higher pitched voice, when she wasn't upset it was almost shrill. He found that he quite preferred London's voice over that of his mothers and that if nothing else, he could listen to London talk and be more or less okay.
"It's because of- well. There's a whole science behind it but I don't be know if you'll find it boring." He said. He thought the science behind the calming nature of storms was fantastically interesting but also knew that science wasn't for everyone.

message 41: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "I don't think it would be boring." He shook his head. "I would love to hear about it." He was actually interested in finding out, a lot of the time things like that made him very interested. And right now he knew was one of those times. Besides maybe it would explain a lot. He wanted to just listen to Tobio speak about something that clearly interested him. He loved to listen to people talk about something they were passionate about.

message 42: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio had conflicting forces in him, one said he's just just being nice, and the other said that he's genuinely interested. He was trying his hardest giving London a fair chance at maybe understanding him so he managed to give a simplification of the science behind it.
"Well. So we spend most our time as humans surrounded by positive ions, think of them like a buzzy, energetic person. And the rain brings negative ions, they're more down to earth, chill people. So the rain basically brings a break in between the positive ions. I feel the positive ions were constant we'd probably all go crazy." He said. "Does that make sense?"

message 43: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London listened to him as he talked about it. He seemed to know what he was talking about, and it made him smiled a bit as he listened.
"That's interesting." He nodded his head genuinely. "It makes plenty of sense to me." He understood now why he liked it so much, maybe, eventually they could enjoy it together. He could only hope, but this wasn't the time to bring it up, especially not in present company.

message 44: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments "Do you like science?" Tobio asked. He knew they were both kind of tied down to technology and developing at the moment but he'd always had other ideas of what he wanted to do. Initially he'd planned to take online courses an del hold down a side job. He realised later though that for the jobs he'd considered he wouldn't be able to keep it as a side job. He wondered if he could still get a Ph.D. in English and Psychology, preferably criminal, and keep a job a different a substitute college teacher. He realised he was indulging in his fantasies and dragged himself back to reality. With a company to help run and a husband he wouldn't have much time to work on his homework for college classes, much less a dissertation when the time came.

message 45: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "I love it." He sort of beamed at that, he had loved chemistry all his life. Even now, sometimes he just liked to see how certain things reacted to each other. When he was younger he had wanted to become a Chemistry professor, but once he got older his parents started to shift his attention toward the business. It was now what was in the front of his mind, but he did still secretly wonder if he could ever try for it. "I should show you my Chemistry station sometime." He told him a bit quietly, so as not to catch his fathers ear.

message 46: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments "I tend to dabble in it for fun. I like changing the color of fire and stuff." He responded. He glanced at their parents who, thankfully, seemed almost as if they'd forgotten that Tobio and London were there. He wondered if London would still want to go somewhere after dinner even in the rain but decided to table that question for later.
"Chemistry station?" He repeated quietly, "I guess in return I'll have to show you my city library." He responded. He glanced at his parents again. If they'd heard any of that they weren't showing it. He hoped they just hadn't heard.

message 47: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London smiled, he loved seeing what different colors he could make fire. He was glad that they seemed to have at least a little in common, they probably also had a lot that was different. But that was okay for him. He subtly glanced around the table. There parents were engaged in conversation, and by the look of it mostly everyone was done with there food. He was looking forward to actual alone time with him, not worrying about there parents hearing and prying into what they said.

message 48: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio's dad mentioned dessert and a waitress was over almost instantly, clearing plates and handing out dessert menus. The waitress took one look at Tobio and passed the dessert menu she did was going to give to him to London instead.
"Same as usual Snow White?" She's asked. Tobio nodded. His dad looked up at the sound of her nickname,
"Oh hello Sandy. I didn't see you there." He said. Tobio's mother greeted her cheerfully before letting her get back to work.
"My family's comes here a lot. But I come most weekends almost religiously for studying." He explained to London.

message 49: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments London looked up at he waitress as he heard her speaking to Tobio suddenly. She even had a nickname for him? He really did come here a lot. It did seem like a nice place to just come and be alone for awhile. It looked like it was never to packed to have a nice quiet time.
"That's nice." He nodded. He wished he had some place like that, that he could just escape too. Although he did have his own place, his parents seemed to constantly be over.

message 50: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 0 comments Tobio saw something behind London's eyes. Maybe he was looking too hard, maybe it was a trick of the light.
"Screw the poetry, we'll get dessert to go, you're just lucky I have an extra helmet. Do you want to go back to your place first so you can change because you'll be getting wet." He said. Poetry could be read anytime. But it could only be experienced at certain times in certain places. Sure someone could make poetry out of anything but this specific poetry was one that had to be experienced. He looked up at Sandy and twisted his wrist quickly before gesturing between himself and London. She came directly over.
"Do you know what you want for dessert?" She asked the table but had it more directed at London.

« previous 1 3 4 5