The Sword and Laser discussion

The King's Elite: & The Fargaible Prophecies
This topic is about The King's Elite
Author Promo (Share Your Stuff!) > The King's Elite & The Fargaible Prophecies (Free eBook)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (last edited Jul 19, 2018 04:43AM) (new)

J. Kay | 3 comments The King's Elite: & The Fargaible Prophecies

Hey everyone, I'm super excited to share with you guys book one of my King's Elite series.

Here's a short description.

The Syndicate, a mysterious thieves guild, makes a desperate attempt to assassinate the king who had nearly destroyed them. After surviving their attack, King Alderman calls upon his most talented soldiers, academicians and spies to bolster his guard and hunt down the Syndicate. However, the assassin had previously served the king, leaving Alderman with doubts as to who he could trust. To ensure the loyalty of his newly organized Elite, King Alderman orders that each man have his future revealed. To the horror of all, the enlightenment of the unknown conjures more questions than answers in a disastrous wake of chaos.

This weekend July 19th-23rd The King's Elite & The Fargaible Prophecies will be free to download. I sincerely hope it is enjoyed.

For a free copy follow the link below.
https://www.amazon.com/Kings-Elite-Fa...

For Amazon.co.uk click here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FL4QM4X

message 2: by Alan (new)

Alan Denham (alandenham) | 138 comments J. wrote: "For a free copy follow the link below...."
Hi J. Your link didn't work at first - it may have truncated? And when you correct it, could you include one for Amazon.co.uk?

message 3: by J. (new)

J. Kay | 3 comments Alan wrote: "J. wrote: "For a free copy follow the link below...."
Hi J. Your link didn't work at first - it may have truncated? And when you correct it, could you include one for Amazon.co.uk?"

Sorry about that. I fixed the link and added a link for Amazon.co.uk. Hope you enjoy.

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan Denham (alandenham) | 138 comments J. wrote: "Alan wrote: "J. wrote: "For a free copy follow the link below...."
Hi J. Your link didn't work at first - it may have truncated? And when you correct it, could you include one for Amazon.co.uk?"

S..."

Thanks. Its in the TBR pile . . . but there are 4 above it, and I don't read as much as I used to . . . .

message 5: by J. (new)

J. Kay | 3 comments Alan wrote: "J. wrote: "Alan wrote: "J. wrote: "For a free copy follow the link below...."
Hi J. Your link didn't work at first - it may have truncated? And when you correct it, could you include one for Amazon..."

I'm honored to be in anyone's TBR pile. Thanks for your interest and if you do get around to reading it I hope you enjoy it.