Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

1x1 Rps > Hollypaw x Pinekit

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1478 comments Mod
Here you go.

message 2: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Thanks!

message 3: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) | 763 comments Mod
Do you want to post first from our rp in the clan chat?

message 4: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments You can!

message 5: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments I'm going to bed, gn, sd

message 6: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit watched as Hollypaw looked in the Nursery and giggled when she got frustrated. He ducked down whenever she would look his way. His fur matched well with the color of the ground, so it would be hard to find him.

message 7: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments She ducked her head into the bush, pretending not to see him.
" Where could be be? " She sakd.

message 8: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit watched as she looked in the bush he was in and got ready to pounce on her. "Grrawrr!" he jumped out at Hollypaw.

message 9: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " Pinekit! I'm supposed to find you! " She said, turning around to face him.

message 10: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

"I got bored," he said. "What do you want to do now?"

message 11: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " I don't know! " Replied Hollypaw, rolling onto her back, putting her paws in the air.

message 12: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit plopped onto the ground next to her and began to think. Nothing seemed interesting to him though, so he didn't know what to do. "How about we just ask each other questions," he suggested.

message 13: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " Ok! " Replied Hollypaw. " What is your favorite kind of prey? " She asked.

message 14: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit thought for a moment, "Water voles! I like those." He rolled over so he can look at her and asked, "What about you?"

message 15: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " Hmmm, Trout! " She replied. " Now you ask a question! ".

message 16: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit thought for a minute then asked, "Were you nervous about becoming an apprentice?" He had a slight fear of having to always make his mentor happy and there was a big role put on him. He didn't want to let anyone down.

message 17: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " Nope! " Replied Hollypaw, " I wanted to train" She explained.

" Are you nervous TO become an apprentice? " Sh e asked

message 18: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

"What?" Pinekit squeaked. "No!" He thought for a minute then hesitated, "Well, maybe. I don't know."

message 19: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " Eh, it okay" She said, " I don't know if I want to be a warrior, you always have to please your clan" She added, she judged him with a paw.

message 20: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit batts at Hollypaw then sighs, "I know for sure I want to be a warrior and I know I have to please the clan, that's the part that worries me," he licks his paw because he saw some dirt on it from playing. Then, he looks at her, "Okay, your turn."

message 21: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " Do you have ticks? " Hollypaw asked, laughing a little.

message 22: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit whirled around to her and looked at her confused. "Do I have ticks?" He paused, "Umm, no?"

message 23: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " Right! " Hollypaw Said, a HUGE smile on her face, " Your turn! "

message 24: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit smiled back at her then asked, "Why don't you want to be a warrior?" He remembered her saying that she didn't want to become one earlier.

message 25: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " The, the,the" She stammered, shivering, a cold chill ran down her spine.
" I don't want to have an appeentice" She said, embarrassing herself was not something she did very often.

message 26: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit tilted his head, confused, "Couldn't you just tell the leader that you don't want any apprentices?"

message 27: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " No! " Hollypaw shrieked.
" I,I couldn't just walk up to the leader and say, I know you have a lot of kits, but I don't want an apprentice. Now can I? "

message 28: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit thought for a minute and shook his head, "No, I suppose not. But, if I was the leader, I would be more than okay with someone telling me that." he pointed out.

message 29: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " Well, I don't think your going to become leader anytime soon" Hollypaw said.
" Who's your favorite cat? " Hollypaw asked Pinekit.

message 30: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

"We will see about that," he meowed. Pinekit thought for a minute, "Well, I like my sister and Dipkit and your pretty cool."

message 31: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " I, I am? " Hollypaw asked.

message 32: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

"Of course," Pinekit said. "Why else would I be talking to you for so long," he said jokingly.

message 33: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " I though you were bored..." Hollypaw said.
I'm awsome? well thats a first...

message 34: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

"Bored? Never," Pinekit smiled. "Who do you hope your mentor will be?"

message 35: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " Well, I have a mentor... " Hollypaw said.

message 36: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

((LOL I FORGOT))

Pinekit became really embarrassed and looked at the ground, "I-I meant, who is your mentor?" He hoped she won't notice how embarrassed he is but it is pretty clear.

message 37: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments (( Lol, I dont know yet!))
" Er... "Hollypaw said.

message 38: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

((LOL ME TOO BC HE IS 6 MOONS OLD))
Pinekit looked confused, "You don't have one?"

message 39: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " I, it's hard... No, my mentor has left to hunt in Starclan" Hollypaw said.

message 40: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

"Oh," Pinekit suddenly felt embarrassed again. I've got to stop putting myself in these moments. "I'm sorry," he doesn't even know why he apologized but it felt like the only thing to say for he started to worry that the relationship they had before was gone.

message 41: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments " It okay... " Hollypaw sighed.

message 42: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Pinekit rested his head on her body and scooted closer to comfort her. "Well, I can't wait until we are apprentices together. It will be so fun," he said.

((wanna end here then go again another time?))

message 43: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments (( ya, let's wait till Pinekit is a apprentice))

message 44: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments ((wanna start again? I think they should develop a relationship between them, even If it doesn't go anywhere.

message 45: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Hello! I am so sorry I didn't answer. I just came back from a long break))

message 46: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments ((It's fine. Since Hollypaw is now a warrior, Hollyclaw, and Pinekit is probably an apprentice by now, wanna start again? Maybe not a full on relationship because two people have relationships going on with her right now. A one-sided romance would be fun? Since Hollyclaw wouldn't be interested in him, but maybe he has a crush on her? Just an idea though.))