Christian Book Reviews discussion

Out of the Ashes (Out of Africa #1)
This topic is about Out of the Ashes
Reviews > Book Review Request

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (last edited Jul 18, 2018 04:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michele Dalton | 14 comments Hello everyone,

I have a series of inspirational romance novels that I am self-publishing. It would be wonderful to find some Avid Readers that would like to read the books and leave an honest review.

Readers copies are available in .pdf format.

From the back cover: John Brandt is a man on the edge of professional burnout and personal self-destruction. Can the sweet innocence of the new neighbor help Johnny find the peace he has been seeking so desperately? Fragile Catherine Kavanagh is grieving and alone with nothing but faith and determination to sustain her. Will the boyish charm of the neighborhood Cassanova be able to break through the fear and heartache that clouds Catherine’s future?

While book 1 tends to be tame in the "romance" department; things do get a little steamier after they are married in book 2. (Nothing that could be termed erotica; but, probably a little more "romance" than you might be used to).

Keep the Son Shinning!
Michele

message 2: by Denice (new)

Denice (sdf1966) | 18 comments I would review it!

Michele Dalton | 14 comments Michele wrote: "Hello everyone,

I have a series of inspirational romance novels that I am self-publishing. It would be wonderful to find some Avid Readers that would like to read the books and leave an honest rev..."

Hi Denice!

Thank you for your interest in the Out of Africa series. Please let me know how to get you a reader copy at: author@michelepollockdalton.com

Thanks!

message 4: by Denice (new)

Denice (sdf1966) | 18 comments blossom.1966@yahoo.com

Michele Dalton | 14 comments The .pdf has been sent to your e-mail address. Thank you so much for your interest.

message 6: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela | 30 comments I would like to review...send the pdf to tutorang2@aol.com

Michele Dalton | 14 comments Michele wrote: "The .pdf has been sent to your e-mail address. Thank you so much for your interest."

Hello Angela, The .pdf has been sent to your e-mail address. Thank you so much for your interest.

message 8: by Denice (new)

Denice (sdf1966) | 18 comments I received my off file!

Michele Dalton | 14 comments I'm guessing you meant .pdf file =)

(Auto-correct - ugh!)

I hope you enjoy John and Catherine's story Denice.

message 10: by Denice (new)

Denice (sdf1966) | 18 comments Yes I did! I hate auto correct! I did get the book! Thank you and God bless!

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary Cantell | 1 comments Hi readers!

My latest novel, Untying the Shadows, has just been published, and I'm hoping to find people interested in received a *code*to down load a free e-book. Please advise, thank you! www.marycantell.com

message 12: by Ini (new)

Ini (ini14) | 4 comments I'm available to review also, Michele. Is it still open?

message 13: by Ini (new)

Ini (ini14) | 4 comments My email is inioluwaakande14@gmail.com

Michele Dalton | 14 comments Ini wrote: "My email is inioluwaakande14@gmail.com"

Hi Ini. I will send the .pdf for you to review. Thank you so much for your interest.

Michele

message 15: by Mechthild (new) - added it

Mechthild | 10 comments Hi Michele, I would be interested. My email is 4me2surf@gmx.de

Michele Dalton | 14 comments Mechthild Roth wrote: "Hi Michele, I would be interested. My email is 4me2surf@gmx.de"

Hi Mechthild, I will send a .pdf to your email shortly. Thank you for your interest.

message 17: by Mechthild (new) - added it

Mechthild | 10 comments Thanks i just downloaded the PDF