Obsessed with True Crime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Last Meals

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin  | 376 comments Ohio executed a man today and it was one of the top stories on the news, since the crime he was executed for happened just over the river from me.

Aside from discussion of the crime which was brutal, the news coverage talked about the mans last meal and it got me to thinking...

What would I choose for my last meal?

I don't think I'd be able to eat but what would you guys choose for your last meal?

message 2: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 12679 comments Gee, since I'm about to croak anyway I'd eat all the things I normally can't due to allergies. Cheese enchiladas. A grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup. A gigantic strawberry milkshake. A meat lover's deep-dish pizza with light sauce and triple cheesse.

The resulting migraine might kill me before the executioner can.

Oh, and a plate of coconut shrimp.

Pitcher of unsweet iced tea.

And one of everything for my homegirls on the row. Whatever they like, I order and we all share.

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin  | 376 comments Good choices Fishy!

I keep changing my mind
At first I thought of Sesame Chicken with Wontons & Dr. Pepper
But I also thought of
Teriyaki Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and French Fries.

But as I said before I don't think I'd be able to eat. I think I'd be to scared and upset to eat anything.

message 4: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3390 comments Mod
[image error]

message 5: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 12679 comments I never thought of eating teriyaki anything with mashed potatoes. I love that idea. But maybe leave out the execution.

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin  | 376 comments If I could I would eat mashed potatoes with every meal.

message 7: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh Brooks | 104 comments Potatoes of any kind are my weakness. 🤤 I don't even know what I would choose! I love food. There are so many things I would want, but I wouldn't be able to eat it all and I wouldn't want to waste it. 🤔 I'm going to have to think on this one some more.

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin  | 376 comments Btw the guy executed yesterday choose 3 double cheese burgers and a banana split with a milk shake & cranberry juice.

Thumbs down : (

message 9: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh Brooks | 104 comments Well, that's boring. Cranberry juice?

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin  | 376 comments Yup! I would prefer execution to drinking cranberry juice.

message 11: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) | 1272 comments Roman pizza al taglio:

message 12: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (cmmcgee_writer92) | 210 comments Think I would go with veal french over spaghetti, and a decent wine lol

message 13: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 1381 comments It would have to be something I dont eat now because they are so loaded with calories. A Dairy Queen blizzard comes to mind with a meat-lovers pizza.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.