What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > I’m looking for a shifter book: women who is on the run with her friend, she works with shifters. There’s a fight and her boss and his family/friends come and help them. She has magic.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin Huser | 3 comments Please help me.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Jasmin,
When did you read/see the book? Was the book newish at the time, or was it published some time before that?

message 3: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin Huser | 3 comments I’m not sure. I’ve tried searching for it but I must not have searched the right words.

message 4: by Widya (new)

Widya (ongelswidya) | 4 comments is it probably Samantha Young’s YA paranormal series River Cast? Because the heroine not only has magic but a shifter too, and she was running with her alpha’s sister, but the story isn’t about she’s on the run but more about her homecoming to her pack.

message 5: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin Huser | 3 comments I don’t think so. Okay there’s a scene in the book where she ends up fighting people and then a pack of wolves(I think) come help her. The people she works for is a family and she falls in love with one of the shifter(the alpha I think)

Mel (Epic Reading) (mel-epicreading) | 11 comments Sounds a bit like one of the books set at a bar called Sanctuary. This bar is in many of the books in Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunter series.
Maybe Bad Moon Rising?

There are other books set at this family owned bar so could be a different one in the series. Has dozens of books in it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

River Cast (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Samantha Young (other topics)