Challenge Corner discussion

Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten, #1)
This topic is about Never Forgotten
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > Never Forgotten by Kelly Risser -> Starting August 7th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Alaina (ameserole) | 53331 comments Mod
Meara Quinn is about to find out there are worse things than moving to a tiny oceanside town before her senior year. Like discovering there's a secret being kept from her and knowing it's a life-changer.

After experiencing vivid visions of her absentee father, Meara decides she deserves answers. With the help of her new friend Evan, a guy she happens to be falling for, she embarks on a journey in the hopes of unlocking family history and finding her true self. But when she meets a handsome stranger at a local club who knows far more about her than he should, her world is again shaken. In him, Meara may have uncovered the key to the very secret that will reveal not only who she is... but what she is.

message 2: by Nicole (last edited Aug 16, 2018 09:59AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments 15% in (view spoiler)
Almost 25% in (view spoiler)
50% in (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Ivana - Diary of Difference (diaryofdifference) 20% in (view spoiler)

70% in (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments Ivana A. wrote: "20% in [spoilers removed]

70% in [spoilers removed]"

I know it started to move slow but give it a few more 20 or 30 pages it starts to pick up again.

message 6: by Ivana - Diary of Difference (last edited Aug 20, 2018 07:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivana - Diary of Difference (diaryofdifference) 85% in now - you are very very right, it is everything but slow now :D (view spoiler)

Will probably finish this today anyways, I can't wait to see how it ends. I also can't wait to see your last spoilerish comment when you finished the book - I am so tempted to click it, but I'll wait :D

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments I didn't really spoil anything that happens so if you click it no worries :)