Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4) Restore Me discussion

How did Warner grow up with the Supreme Children?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jayden Smtih In Restore Me, we learn that Warner grew up with the other Supreme Commander's children. Juliette even sees photos of them together when they are very young. I do not understand how this makes sense though. In the other books as well as this one it is addressed that Warner became Regent of Sector 45 when he was like 16. Which in our time is 2 years ago since he is now 18. Warner became Regent so young because he wanted to avoid moving with his father to a different sector, when his father became the Supreme of North America. Before this, Anderson was just the Regent of Sector 45. There for we know Anderson has not always been a Supreme Commander. Now the problem is that in Restore Me Warner is treated like he has been one of the gang of Supreme children since birth since they all "grew up together". But this cannot be since his dad only became a Supreme 2 years prior to the start of Shatter Me.

Please let me know if I am missing something here or if anyone thought of this as well! These books are usually so well though out I don't know how a problem like this could have occurred.

message 2: by Edy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Edy Jayden wrote: "In Restore Me, we learn that Warner grew up with the other Supreme Commander's children. Juliette even sees photos of them together when they are very young. I do not understand how this makes sens..."

Hmm. I didn't even notice. *shrug*