inglenook discussion

READ ALONG // p. 704 - The End

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by nicky (new)

nicky (nickysamira) | 47 comments To avoid being spoiled anything concerning the pages mentioned above can be discussed in here.

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimkienzle) Planning to finish this book tonight, love how the action speeds up as the chapters get shorter. Pleased that Carter got what was coming to him and that Moody has takes a larger role. Hope he and his father get the opportunity to reunite. Not sure I understand the connection between Stains and Anna, unless it is astrological as predicted by Lydia, despicable creature that she is!

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimkienzle) Didn’t finish but got some loose ends tied up. Any idea what the astrological signs at the beginning of each part mean?

message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimkienzle) Finished! Really enjoying the journey with this book. I’m glad loose ends were tied up and the story was explained. Would love to understand the significance of the astrological symbols at the beginning of each part, I’m assuming that the symbols changed depending upon the primary characters of the chapter.

I did like the author’s style of writing. My only wish was that the first part of the book was less wordy and confusing, I think I’d have a better understanding of the whole book if I were to go back and read the first part again.