Earth and Earthlings Earth and Earthlings discussion

Ask (almost) anything about earth and earthlings (the quick and brutal guide)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moses (new) - added it

Moses Guru Ask (almost) anything about earth and earthlings (the quick and brutal guide)

Khurram I have a question, in the story what agency does Moses work for? or is that fact that he refers to people as Earthlings a give away to his real origin?

message 3: by Moses (new) - added it

Moses Guru Thanks for the question Khurram.

Moses in the story is not part of any agency :-) at the end of the book it may seem like he is, but in fact he's just a "regular" guy (I wouldn't say "normal guy"), with various shall we say "elevated" means. He was outside the bank by accident, and got into that situation by mistake.

Moses in the book is a version of the real me, in a way, and some of his comments are based on my own findings and my own personal journey through the depths of the mind (mine and others).

The term "earthlings" was used because it symbolises a view of people/us from the outside, as it's much harder to have an "objective" view of a box while being in it.

My whole "philosophy" is based on the native-self (NS) and intelligent-self (IS) concepts, plus a few other core ones, this approach yielded various terms/questions that are used throughout the piece.

The next few books are also based around these concepts.